April 27, 2017
Discussion points this week:
- Got a few questions on this so here’s more about how to break a personal pattern
- You can’t just “let it go”!
- Remember the idea of a baby Elephant tied to a small stake, learns s/he can’t get away… then as an adult s/he can be tied to the same small stake and still think s/he can’t get way? => “Learned Helplessness”
- It happens to us too!
- It worked then, but not now…
- Often the original solution turns into a pattern to overcome
- When you address the original problem can you release the pattern
- How it may also affect your approach with investors!
- Strategy behind the Market Analysis section of your business plan
- Investors want to see how big your company can become
- Segmenting your customers and estimating market share
- A little bit about our forthcoming all-inclusive Business Power Tools dashboard
- App menu improvements
- While our developers are still working on our long-awaited conversion of all of our products into a web app…
- If you had a comprehensive dashboard of business templates…
- What are your top 2 questions?
Please comment below
Ask Me Anything!
Q&A Every Week
I’ll be online to answer questions and discuss anything and everything related to building your business.
Business planning, financing, investor pitch, market analysis, sales strategy, hiring / firing, being in your own way… discussing my blog posts.
There’s no cost…