Here’s the up-to-date employee policies handbook upgrade you’ve been waiting for!
Advanced & evolved to better protect your business
Since you last created your employee policies handbook with Employee Manual Builder, we have replaced, updated, and added an entirely new set of employee policies for you to better manage your business. Also, we’ve built them into the proven cloud-based multi-user document assembly system (MIDAS) to make editing and publishing your updated employee handbook a breeze.
“I will recommend the Employee Manual Maker to many of my small business clients.”
~ Elwin Boody, SBDC, Canon City, CO
Highlights of the new employee policies manual software system
Advancements over 27 years by HR experts, attorneys and entrepreneurial managers guarantee a positive & conscious company culture for maximum productivity. Includes everything you need to plan, develop & implement your employee policies and produce a comprehensive workplace / employee policy handbook:
- Completely revised employee policies handbook software template
- Update your employee policy manual in just a few hours — just edit the pre-written text using Microsoft Word
- Windows and/or Macintosh
- BONUS: Includes 800+ JOB DESCRIPTION templates
- Addresses the toughest standards of every state (including CA & HI)
- Written in warm, friendly, plain-English
- Includes the comprehensive Manager’s Procedures Guide
- 60+ time-saving employee management checklists, forms, memos, plus access to FREE State & Federal posters, even the full text of the laws, are included!
- Step x step on-screen guidance and advice from respected human resource management and labor law specialists
- Collaborative system enables project-sharing over a network or the Internet
- Top-rated by professional Human Resources Management Reviewers
- Instant access after purchase
Cloud-Based App & Templates — Works for BOTH PCs and Macs!
Includes Ongoing Updates — Renews Annually
Add unlimited additional users to your initial subscription for just $1 each / mo!
Includes 200+ current employment policies & benefits
More policies than any other employee handbook on Earth!
200? Is that overkill? Maybe, but it’s the best protection for you company and the best practices for effectively managing your people. The text and guidance are all right there, ready for you to edit into a customized manual for your company. HR professionals’ comments throughout each section explain issues and make suggestions to help you do it right. With all of your office guidelines published in a comprehensive, reader-friendly manual, you have more time to build your company or department.
We’ve made major enhancements in every section since the previous version, and incorporated a variety of new tools to help you succeed:
- Almost every single policy has been edited / updated
- All Forms
- All Posters
(with links to your state for free posters!)
- All Appendices
(These are the long docs behind certain new laws)
New Sections Added
- Behavior Competency Guide
- Compensatory Time Off
- Computer Protection
- Direct Deposit
- Dispute Resolution
- No Recording (No sneaky recording of conversations – Do it with full acknowledgment for everyone.)
- Paid Family Leave
- Payroll Advances
- Resignation Notice
- Social Media Policy
- School Involvement
- State Disability Insurance Benefit Procedures
- Timesheets / Time Cards
“Yes! I am extremely happy with your product. I had an ancient floppy disk version sitting on the shelf. I downloaded and installed the upgrade, edited the policies, converted the entire document to PDF, and uploaded it to our web server! Thanks to you and your fine company, I was able to quickly publish a real, editable policy handbook instead of just slapping something together. As a small business consultant, you can be sure that I will recommend your software to others in our sphere of influence.”
~ George Ireton, Shasta Consulting & Web Design, Redding, CA, www.shastaconsulting.com
Includes training for your managers & supervisors
Manager’s Procedures Guide
Especially important for new managers!
Here is a useful collection of articles helpful; to provide background for supporting / enforcing your policies. We left it as a Word doc in the event you wanted to edit it further before printing and distributing to your supervisors.
Looks great! I’ve worked in HR for 4 years and I’ve been collecting policies all along from various sources, but this has enabled me to finally put together all the pieces. I care a lot about empowering people, and I can see that this was written from that point of view. Thanks!
– Annie Kavanagh, Director of Human Resources, formerly ComputerWare, Palo Alto, CA
Cloud-based version also writes job descriptions, interview scripts and more!
App works for both PCs & Macs!
This cloud-based employee management system offers far more than just an employee handbook template.
Employee Manual Builder HR system also includes…
- Position Profile Builder Wizard includes 700+ Job Descriptions
- Pre-scripted Correspondence: Recruiting, Managing, Hiring
- Phone Interview Forms
- Face-to-face interview forms
- Job candidate evaluation forms
- Job offer/rejection letters
- Confidentiality agreements
- Inter-office correspondence
- Employee Review forms, and more.
- 24/7 secure access
(Controlled, secure access to the entire package.)
- Includes Ongoing Updates — Renews Annually
Cloud-Based App & Templates — Works for BOTH PCs and Macs!
Add unlimited additional users for just $1 each / mo!
Money-Saving Subscription Offer:
HR & Management Policies & Procedures Package!
Includes our full suite of HR Management Apps
Subscribe to this Human Resource management software bundle and upgrade your HR department overnight!
- Employee Manual Builder – Creates your workplace policies handbook
- HR File Builder – Keeps track of Employee Records
- Safety Plan Builder – Keeps you ahead of OSHA and plaintiff lawyers, also provides a safe workplace
- Cloud-based CRM – Manages much more than just contact relationships…
- Sample HR legal business contract templates – Saves time and expense on legal docs you can do yourself, then have your attorney review them.
- 24/7 secure access to All of them for just $34 / mo
- Ongoing updates included
- Learn more…