Re-Thinking Your Time-Value Relationship
I originally created this table waaay back to convince Chief Financial Officers that our word-processors would save valuable time and increase productivity more than they cost… (I’ve added to it over the years.)
Hopefully, you have or you will move beyond trading your time for money and find efficient ways to leverage your genius. But just to put things into perspective…
How Much is Each Week, Day, Hour and Minute of Your Time Worth to You?
- How much do you want it to be?
- What’s an hour a day for a year worth?
- What’s an hour saved per weekday worth over a month?
- From $10,000 – $100,000,000 per year
- What’s it worth / cost to clean your house yourself?
- What’s it worth / cost to watch TV?
- What’s the Best Use of Your Time Right Now?
← Click to Enlarge
Put this chart on your refrigerator!
Right next to the one that says, “Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!” (Haha!)
Download Interactive Excel Spreadsheet Template
No email required. Just downloads a clean Excel worksheet. We’ll be here when you need us.