3 Ideas On Business in These Interesting Times
Some Things You Must Keep Top of Mind…
Bob Friedenthal of MyCity.com and I were talking about what we could do right now for our businesses and tribe.
Bob asked me what I’d recommend.
I’ve been thinking about these 3 things for a while:
1. Establishing Trust — Without it, there is No Next Step
2. Generating Referrals — Customers Believe Others
3. Ideas for Possible Pivots — You Don’t Need to Change Everything With notes from my favorable ToastMasters’ speech last week, we turned on the camera and I shared some tactical insights into each of these 3 areas.
Click Here to Watch / Listen: https://mycity.com/video/Ideas-for-Succeeding-in-Business-1339
Want To Be Featured On the Business Black Belt Podcast?
How would you like to be a featured guest on the “Business Black Belt” podcast?
We’ll talk about your business, why now, and why from you…
We’ll promote it to all of our subscribers, advisor network, and affiliates. (~70,000+)
Share the interview with all your current and future clients. We’ll send you a copy of the interview so you can upload it to your website, blog, citation sites and more.
I’d love to hear your business successes and challenges, and share them with our listeners.
- You’ll Email Your Tribe 2-3 Times.
- Become a BusinessPowerTools Referral Partner
- We’ll Join Your Referral Partner Program (If You Vave One)
- Add Yourself to Our Advisor Referral Network
It’s all very easy, let’s get started…Tell Us About Your Podcast Ideas
Return to the Business Black Belt Podcast Index
About Burke Franklin
Burke Franklin invented business planning software in 1988 with the introduction of his best-selling BizPlanBuilder®.
He is the creator of Business Power Tools, the company behind an entire suite of successful business productivity software apps for launching, building and succeeding in business.
Burke was elected to the White House Conference on Small Business and nominated for Ernst & Young’s “Entrepreneur of the Year” award. He is also an instrument-rated pilot, and a second-degree black belt in TaeKwonDo.
Burke’s highly praised book, Business Black Belt teaches more than 70 contemporary real-world lessons and is rich in hard-won advice for building and running a business today.
www.BusinessPowerTools.com | www.BurkeFranklin.com