On Investors, Advisors, Entrepreneurs…
Peter is a bestselling author and serial entrepreneur with unprecedented experience in successfully building high growth disruptive technology and service companies.
He works closely with international CEO’s, Boards and Entrepreneurs to accelerate their companies into industry leaders.
“Superior technology and brilliant innovation, by themselves, rarely succeed. Experience counts. That is the common factor most frequently separating phenomenal success from abject failure. Entrepreneurs can either bring someone like me on board to support their vision, or struggle alone with the complexities of simultaneous evolving technology and business models.”
- What are the first 3 things you want to know about a business?
- How do I grab your interest with my “elevator” pitch?
- What do you look for in a business plan? Where do you go first?
- What is it about the entrepreneur?
- How do you have employees work like owners?
- What are some of the biggest causes of failure and what to do about them.