Cultivating Relationships To Build Your Business
How the right partners can help with raising capital
Jerry Conti has successfully built his businesses largely on relationships, strategic alliances and other partnership deals. His passion to support entrepreneurs and small business owners with coaching, mentoring and high-level business skills training is what entrepreneurs need in today’s changing economy and business landscape.
In this interview we discuss how much you can do before raising capital — by establishing the right partnerships that help you to bootstrap your start-up as far as possible… and how that is impressive to investors.
- What to look for in partners
- Key ingredients of a successful partnership
- How partnerships & alliances affect financing
- How investors respond to partnerships
- Click here to learn more about Jerry Conti
Click here to listen…
Choosing good partners to build your business