Glenna is an experienced HR Consultant, Speaker, Trainer, Founder of Humanistic Consulting and Author of "I HATE HR… but I gotta do it anyway!"
Glenna's career spans 25 years as a business partner where she has built and led human resource and talent management functions in high growth, global organizations in the Hospitality, Retail, Services, Technology and Advertising industries working with world renowned brands such as: Starbucks, Accenture, Brinker International, eatZi’s, imc2 and Walt Disney World. Humanistic Consulting, LLC believes great strategy is measured through execution and results.
Our results include:
- Created policies and procedures, employee retention programs and recruiting and training solutions that reduced turnover by 23% and saved $1 million per year in expense for a global retail company.
- Defined HR processes, compensation structures, incentive plans, benefits, and organization design for a start-up technology company.
- Developed an industry leading KPI — balanced scorecard methodology, 160 distinct performance evaluations, with a coaching and succession planning process that increased performance compliance by 47% for a global advertising agency.
- Partnered with franchise owners to develop employee relations processes and training programs that saved $533,000 for a global restaurant company.
- Designed a sales methodology and presentation that resulted in a $750,000 sale of customer survey products to a 4,200-unit retail chain.
Glenna's firm is located in Dallas TX, but works all over the U.S.
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Glenna Hecht – HR management, compensation structure, incentive plans, benefits, and organization design