sample busines legal software template guarantee

This should be easy and just plain work as expected!

We’re here to support your success in every way possible. What’s most important is to get your project done. And done well.

“He who assists someone up the hill cannot help but get to the top himself.”
~ Chinese Proverb

We’re so sure that our business planning and management software templates will help you succeed, we offer an extended 60-day get-started period to assure your satisfaction. Test-drive any software app, template, or subscription for two months, and if you aren’t blown away with the depth and breadth, just give us a call or send us an email and we’ll credit your account so fast it’ll make your head spin!

What happens to my projects if I cancel my subscription?

No worries… Your account is actually “suspended” and your work is automatically saved, should you want to revisit and pick-up where you left off…

You can take your projects with you when you go. Remember to export your plans, handbooks and contracts to Microsoft Word before you log-out for the last time. We’ll miss you, but if you gotta go, you gotta go… We get it.

The upside is that you have better than a 97.3% probability that’s you’ll happily continue on! (Our return rate is only 2.7%)

Smart move: Business Power Tools!

Thank you for subscribing.

image burke franklin business power tools software templates guarantee

Small business funding with BizPlanBuilder business plan software template

Disclaimer

We don’t believe in “get-rich-quick” programs — only in hard, smart work, adding value, and serving others. Our programs are intended to help you share your products and services with a wider audience and to make a difference in the world while growing your business. As stipulated by law, we can not and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies. We don’t really know you and, besides, your results in life are up to you. Yes? We just want to help by giving great content, direction and strategies that move you forward.

Nothing on this page or any of our websites is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax or other professional advice.

Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are simply estimates or projections, and should not be considered exact, actual or as a promise of potential earnings — all numbers are illustrative only. Anyway, all of our terms, privacy policies and disclaimers for this program and website can be accessed via the link below. It’s all the regular legal mumbo jumbo but we feel transparency is important and we hold ourselves (and you) to a high standard of integrity. Thank you for visiting us. Until next time, live fully, love openly, and make a difference today.