May 4, 2017
Discussion points this week:
- Discussion of my blog on being a good “recommender”
- Supplements my recent blog on making and receiving recommendations
- Why being open to recommendations can be more valuable than the recommendation itself
- Ignore a potential investor’s recommendation at your peril
- What their recommendation tells you about them
- Presenting your product/service in your business plan and investor presentation
- Investors don’t want to buy your product, they want to invest in your business
- A mini-preview of my forthcoming TEDx talk on “Verbal Awareness”
- The dangers of double-negatives
- Dumb things we say and how they create our world
- “Don’t [xxx]” => You still get [xxx]
- A handy hack on time management
- Actually, it’s “priority management”
- Here’s my low-tech device for managing them…
- Please comment below:
Ask Me Anything!
Q&A Every Week
I’ll be online to answer questions and discuss anything and everything related to building your business.
Business planning, financing, investor pitch, market analysis, sales strategy, hiring / firing, being in your own way… discussing my blog posts.
There’s no cost…