What investors and lenders look for in your business presentation…
Business Power Tools founder and BizPlanBuilder business plan software template creator Burke Franklin consults on writing a business plan — What to think about as you edit the “Exit Strategy” section of your business plan and what investors and lenders (crowdfund, angel, venture capital, SBA) look for as they consider funding your start up or growing company.
- How will investors get their money back?
- Who might acquire your company?
- Some investors want you to build a lasting company vs. selling it…
- How will building a lasting company benefit them?
- Under what conditions might an IPO make sense?
Please scroll-down and add your comments.
BizPlanBuilder writes a professional business plan for your project quickly and efficiently. Its organized system walks you step-by-step through the process of preparing an effective plan for business growth.
Why start from scratch? Our experienced writers have done 80% for you.
Now, the newest version incorporates an easier-to-use online dashboard.