Subscribe if you’re interested in
Especially, if you’re interested expanding your consciousness to build a successful business as an expression of yourself!
- A growing catalog of articles to help entrepreneurs and business owners through the process of planning, starting, financing, marketing, managing, and exiting your business venture.
- Not only will I be sharing many of my own thoughts and insights with you, but we will be featuring articles from guest contributors who have agreed to share their expertise.
- Audio podcast recordings where I will be sharing my thoughts on life as an entrepreneur, as well as interviews with successful entrepreneurs, investors, lenders and other experts.
- You can listen by downloading the recordings at any time to your MP3 player!
- A collection of Videos where I will offer up a useful tip or two for entrepreneurs, as well as recordings of live presentations and one-on-one interviews with experts who can help your business grow.
We will be adding fresh content regularly so be sure to check back regularly, or sign up for our free Blog Newsletter, where we will notify you each time new content is added to our blog. I look forward to sharing this journey with you!
Subscribe to Business Black Belt
We hate SPAM too!
No way we’ll sell, rent or give out your contact information, but we do need
to contact you to share some unique knowledge we believe you’ll find useful.
Who Is Burke Franklin?
Burke Franklin is the creator of Business Power Tools. In 1988 he introduced BizPlanBuilder®, the business planning software that revolutionized how entrepreneurs prepare strategic business plans for funding and/or growth. To date, Business Power Tools has sold more than 2,000,000 subscriptions worldwide, and, while from the clients who have contacted us, we’ve learned that they’ve leveraged our tools to raise more than $3.0 BILLION through angel investors, venture capitalists, the SBA, bank, and alternative financing.
Over the years, Burke has spoken to and worked with hundreds of leading entrepreneurs, investors, bankers, consultants, and thought leaders who have unselfishly shared their expertise and insights into building great businesses. Burke’s goal is to share with you much of the actionable information he’s learned from these experts through written articles, as well as audio and video interviews and tutorials. Burke also weaves in many of the lessons and knowledge he’s gained over the years managing and growing Business Power Tools. We hope you will join us as we work together to help you build your great business!
Thank you for your mail. I enjoy all the messages/emails and information provided by you and your team. My Business Plan package is now getting a bit outdated and need to update soon if a more recent version is available. I also used to pass on all the information to one of my business plan consultant friends who also enjoy it. Because we do business plans/marketing plans and other business activities for clients in SA as a living every bit of information/help from your side is very much appreciated.
We always on the lookout for ways to improve our service to clients and because America is far ahead on business issues your help/information is of high value. We also think that your company is miles ahead of the competition and looking forward to use more of your products in the future. Therefore, please keep us updated on any new developments and information of how we can improve our services and promote your business in SA.
Hansie, LIBRA CONSULTANTS, RANDBURG, SOUTH AFRICA,www.librafunding.co.za