Modern Business Planning System Saves Time Teaching and Achieving Goals for Small Business Development Center Advisors

And Delivers a Better Playbook for Funding, Growth, and Success

sbdc free business plan service help software template

How SBDC Advisors Can Serve More Clients. Easily.

We so much appreciate your years of experience and expertise — we want to make your job easier as well as expand the gratification you feel when you help every entrepreneur who walks through your door.

Goals Business Power Tools can support you to achieve:

• Support more aspiring entrepreneurs to achieve access to capital
  • Increase the number and amount of financing deals for clients
  • Accelerate the success of new SBDC advisors
  • Additional tools and templates offer more opportunities for time with clients

“Please accept my thanks and appreciation for such an excellent product. It was very good when I started using it years ago, and it has improved from there. I am an adjunct instructor at Chemeketa Community College (Small Business Development Center) in Salem, Oregon. I have used several business plan applications and like BizPlanBuilder the best. I recommend it to clients when appropriate.”
~ Gary Richards, Business Broker, M&A, Salem, OR

Gary Richards business broker bizplanbuider
Liz Jamieson, SBDC Advisor

“I have used BizPlanBuilder and it has an incredible amount of information, templates, spreadsheets, sample content, and tools in it. It is a very robust system (way more robust and flexible than LivePlan, if you ask me)! Burke has decades of experience with business financing and business planning software. I have also used Burke as a guest speaker to talk about pitch development and pitching angel investors, etc., as part of the ScaleUp program. Burke is a great resource for us to have available to us! ”
~ Liz Jamieson, Certified Business Advisor, Washington SBDC, Washington State University

In Just a Few Minutes Exploring How this Unique System Works,
You’ll See How Much More You Can Accomplish for Your Clients.

Save Hours / Days / Weeks Helping Clients With Their Startups, Funding, Hiring, and Growth.

Listen to What this Prominent Venture Capitalist Says About Funding, Business Plans, Raising Capital…
And What He’s Looking For. (1:37)

free small startup business software template dashboard bizplanbuilder liveplan enloop bizplan growthink

When You Work with Entrepreneurs & Business Owners…

You can further leverage your business practices and help even more entrepreneurs when you offer Business Power Tools professional-grade software tools.

Send entrepreneurs home with pages full of notes from your sessions together, plus access to an online business planning system to make sure they complete the task.

The Business Power Tools dashboard / toolbox enables easy collaboration and oversight of the entire project.

If They’re Un-Bankable?

When banks send you their loan applicants who need help getting their businesses in order to qualify,
now you have a proven tool enabling your clients to go back to the bank with a proper loan package.

“While I was with the Wharton Small Business Development Center, I wrote 70 or 80 business plans over a 4-5 year period using your Biz Plan Builder (all of our clients bought copies). Most business owners knew how to make products, but didn’t know how to really run a business. Mainly, we introduced them to budgeting, got them to profitability sooner and enabled them to be more effective and efficient in their business practices. Also, we did lots of ‘what if’ to help them to expand their marketing areas… and that was all with the older version of BizPlanBuilder! This new version is quite a bit more powerful. The new financials give you a lot more flexibility—a lot of nice stuff in there!”
~ William Parsons, Philadelphia, PA

Immediate Help with Business Planning…
For You and Your Clients

Easier To Help Clients Succeed

• Assist More Entrepreneurs
  • Engage Clients to Participate in the Business Planning Process
  • Enables Easy Collaboration with Clients to Work Together On Business Plans
  • Clients Can Do More of the Work So You Don’t Have To
  • More Efficient — Advisors Can Go to the Source of What Clients Are Doing
  • SBDC Advisors’ Work Can Be More Meaningful Because Clients Can Continue to Build On Their Own

Keeping your clients in business as well as helping them build their companies is good for business — all businesses. These proven and popular business tools teach best business practices as well as provide the templates for doing it right. Best of all, they cost you nothing and only make your job easier!

Learn More About the New Collaborative BizPlanBuilder

“I have used both Business Plan Pro (LivePlan) and BizPlanBuilder in my past management positions. With all the so-called sample plans in Business Plan Pro, it’s easy to think you have the final product. You really don’t—it’s not really that user-friendly especially if you are not comfortable writing the narrative. Instead, with Business Power Tools’ BizPlanBuilder, it’s much easier for me to help a client develop a professional business plan that I don’t have to entirely rewrite.”
~ Sajata Strong, Area Director, Clark Atlanta University SBDC, School of Business Administration, Atlanta, GA

Embedded Videos Save Time Teaching Business Planning

Burke Franklin keynote conscious business planning raise capital entrepreneurs

“The Thinking Behind Your Business Plan”

Use this free video to teach your clients about business planning…
~ a 90-minutes

• The developer of BizPlanBuilder business plan software and author of Business Black Belt speaks to an audience of entrepreneurs…
  • Give your members a head-start on investors, hiring employees, managing and marketing…
  • Why bankers want your first born!
  • Making sense of financial models
  • Amusing anecdotes make important points stick
  • Save yourself hours of explanation
Watch “The Thinking Behind Your Business Plan”

Video Tutorials Within Each Section of the Business Plan

Save teaching time.
1-5-minute videos coach on what investors are looking for in each section of a business plan.
There are buttons within BizPlanBuilder, but you can access them individually here.

Access Links to 50+ Free 1-5 Minute Videos

Beyond Business Planning…

More Tools For Continued Growth and Success

small business startup survival software templates online word excel

When Clients Come Looking For More Help

Beyond business planning and supporting access to capital,
now it’s easier to assist in other areas of business development.

With their business plan is in place, you can now leverage Business Power Tools to…

• Hire with Job Descriptions
  • Produce Employee Policies and a handbook
  • Craft a Marketing Strategy
  • Engage the Media with Public Relations and Press Releases
  • Negotiate Agreements with plain-English Contracts
  • Establish solid Sales Processes
  • Implement effective Operating Procedures
  • Assure proper Safety Training
Schedule a Business Plan Tour

FREE Subscription for SBDC Advisors

Please contact us directly for special discounts or programs for your clients. Definitely get a subscription for yourself – Contact us for a tour… 1-800-346-5426 [email protected]

Why Business Power Tools. Why Now.

free business plan financial software template

Business Power Tools Focuses On Developing Business Templates That
Take the Guess-Work Out of Writing Important Business Documents.

Wework with business advisors, consultants, and experts in every field and bring their experience to each of our business planning software solutions. We’ve done the research, written the templates, and bring more than 30-years of business success to each of our business products.

• 30+ years of proven business success through up & down economic cycles provide vetted business templates
  • Edit professionally written & formatted Word, Excel® & PowerPoint® templates—eliminate compatibility issues
  • Completely customizable using Word, Excel® & PowerPoint® — build budgets & presentations with ease
  • Expert Advice throughout guides you every step of the way, explains what to do, and helps side-step mistakes
  • Collaboration with your clients online to create a winning business plan
  • Subscribe online — the business plan you need is yours in just a few clicks
About Business Power Tools

Add BizPlanBuilder to Your List of Suggesteded Business Planning Software Systems

Subscriptions start at just $27 / mo

Speed to Success
With 80% done-for-you Narrative, Cusomizable Excel-based financial models, and Guided Pitch Deck

Here’s the landing page link:

https://www.businesspowertools.com/project/financing-bundle/