The Cure for Organizational Immaturity
Here’s Your “Swiss Army Knife”-Like Toolset for
Leading & Managing Your People
It’s Time to Implement Policies and Procedures To Give Your Organization the Stability it Needs
Get a Grip On How You Want to Operate, Avoid Costly Mistakes, and Run More Efficiently
Why Business Power Tools… Why You… Why Now…
- You’re Growing, Adding More and More People
- Before Things Really Get Out of Control, You Need Policies & Procedures
- Why Spend $2,500 – $5,000 (Or $100 – $300 / Hr) Paying Someone Else…
- When You Can Simply Do It Yourself? Quickly. Easily. Better.
- Employee Handbook Protects Your Company From Unwanted Legal Actions
- “Organizational Awareness” Enables Easy Continuous Process improvement
- Defined Responsibilities With Proper Job Descriptions Keep Your People Focused
- Documented Policies and Procedures Make it Easier to Onboard New People
- Your Company Will Be in Compliance with Federal and State Labor Policies
- You and Your Managers Know How To Handle “Dicey” Employee Situations
- Strength to Terminate (Fire) Someone Empowers You to Make Necessary Changes
- Operating Procedures Sustain Training and Assure Consistent Efficiencies
- Secure Platform Enables Remote Onboarding and Training
- You’re an HR Pro and Want a Cross-Functional Platform Making It Easier to Manage All Clients (And Charge $2,500 – $5,000 To Do It For Them?)
- You Can Help More Clients With an Expanded Range of Services
How It Works
All of Our Tools Work Like Office and Are Easily Accessible In Our Visual Document Management Dashboard
Watch this Brief Demo Video to See Everything You Can Accomplish and How Easy it is to Use (17:43)
Comprehensive, Mindful, and 100% Customizable Employee Policies and Procedures Handbook Template Forms the Foundation for a Conscious Company Culture as Well as a Powerful Deterrent Against Legal Actions…
So many leaders play catch-up in the people space later on because they’re focused on promoting and selling the product…
They think they can handle “all of this other stuff” later… Doesn’t it make sense to prevent BS ASAP?
Compliant… Current… Socially Conscious… Fully Customizable…
And Easier Than Ever to Implement Now.
Advancements over 30 years by HR experts, attorneys and entrepreneurial managers guarantee a positive and conscious company culture for maximum productivity.
Employee Manual Builder includes everything you need to plan, develop and implement your employee policies and produce a comprehensive employee policy manual:
- 200+ comprehensive sample employee policies and procedures
- Includes 60+ supplemental forms, plus access to FREE State & Federal posters
- Windows and/or Macintosh
- BONUS: Includes 700+ JOB DESCRIPTION templates
- Addresses the toughest standards of every state (including CA & HI)
- Easily edit or reformat to your requirements — Exportable to Microsoft® Word
- Step x step instructions explain each section and offer best practices
- Includes comprehensive Handbook of Employee Policies & Procedures Guide
- Includes Ongoing Updates — Renews Annually
- $297 / yr
Add Unlimited Additional Users for Just $1 Each / Mo
Makes it Easier to Keep Your People Up-to-Date
Tracks Your Employee Data and Manages All of Your Employee Info
Secure, Professional Record-keeping System Safeguards Your Company
At a time when it’s imperative to keep organized, consistent, and accurate records on all employees, HR File Builder (formerly Employee File Builder) can provide you with the best possible documentation.
With personnel records kept in one centralized system, multiple authorized users can gain instant access to the information they need, when they need it. Evaluating employee performance, making recommendations, preparing reports, and backing up personnel decisions and policies have never been easier. In the event personnel or legal problems ever develop, you can be confident of having the necessary records and documentation to back you up.
$297 One-Time InvestmentDetails on HR File Builder
Instantly Produces your “Injury & Illness” Prevention Plan to
Keep Everyone Safe and Healthy… and OSHA Out of Your Pocket!
Because You Cannot Afford to Be Sued By an Employee and/or Fined By OSHA
Safety Plan Builder software helps you publish a custom illness and injury prevention and training manual to quickly and easily comply with OSHA, avoid lawsuits, train your employees, and provide a safe workplace.
Covers 161 Safe Work Practice Categories
All elements of your safety plan are pre-written. Select the appropriate sections for your business or industry, then customize the paragraphs. Menus help you select the paragraphs appropriate to your state. Contains over 250 pre-written pages of industry-specific Safe Work Practices. Publish your complete plan in a few minutes and be safety compliant in all 50 states.
Easily Protect Your People and Avoid Costly OSHA Fines
- Every Industry / Every State
- Easily edit or reformat to your requirements
- Online — Works for both Windows & Macintosh
- Subscription Includes ongoing updates
- Ask your Insurance Broker about a better deal on Worker’s Comp
“Using Safety Plan Builder can save a company thousands or even millions of dollars in reduced or avoided legal judgments,” says Labor Law Attorney Mark Thierman. “Believe me when I say that plaintiff attorneys just don’t want to come up against this type of written plan!”
- Step x step instructions explain each component and offer best practices
- Professionally formatted
- $297 / yr
Bonus: Cloud-based Contact Relationship Management (CRM)
CRM System Manages a Lot More Than Just Contacts
Business Power Tools CRM is an easy to use online contact management and small business marketing solution designed specifically to help growth and impact entrepreneurs get off the ground and build lasting value your their company.
We don’t claim to be an Infusionsoft, Ontraport, or SalesForce type of marketing automation system. Instead, think of the Business Power Tools CRM for all of your internal communications and project management. (You’re probably not going track your packaging vendor, close advisors, or VIP customers using a marketing automation system.)
Built-in to the Dashboard
Now you can keep track of potential investors, key customers, team members and others — even projects, deals and calendars.
This proven system grows as you grow.
Because it’s all online you can access your information securely from work, home or the road and stay in touch with your customers anywhere – anytime!
- Calendar shows due dates for everything: Meetings, Events, Campaign Deadlines,
- Tasks: Your To-Do lists for everyone
- Contacts: Build comprehensive records — find and contact by multiple criteria
- Leads: The Sales process starts here
- Notes: Builds your business brain trust
- Events: Schedule & coordinate all activities
- Marketing Programs: Collaborate on all marketing campaigns
- Proposals: Track the progress of deals
- $14.95 / mo
Scroll Down — See How You Can Get this CRM System FREE!Full details on the CRM…
Bonus: Make Better Deals With These Easy-to-Understand and Accept Contract Templates
Fully Customizable Management and HR Contract Agreement Templates — In Plain English
Agreement Builder allows you to cover any unexpected scenario that might occur when doing business, ensuring your company is completely secure.
Better than LegalZoom & RocketLawyer?!?
“I compared your docs against LegalZoom and Rocket Lawyer and theirs are generic and incomplete compared to Business Power Tools. I spent last night editing the document to my liking and had it reviewed by a securities attorney who happens to be a friend. He was very impressed and gave me the OK to use it. Very pleased and will be sure to spread the word about your amazing products and Business Power Tools.” ~ Brad Fishman
Entire Contract Template Collection Also Sold Separately for $97
The collection includes the HR agreements as well as templates for Finance, Legal, Marketing, and Sales.
You can even read all of the actual sample contract templates to make sure they’re right for you.Full Details on the Business Contracts Templates Collection
Your Customizable Business Management Playbook
Save money on our full suite of HR Management tools
Subscribe to this Human Resource management software bundle and upgrade your HR department overnight!
- Employee Manual Builder – Delivers your workplace policies handbook ($147/yr)
- 700 Sample Job Descriptions – What their role entails
- HR File Builder – Keeps track of Employee Records ($297)
- Safety Plan Builder – Keeps you ahead of OSHA and plaintiff lawyers, also provides a safe workplace ($147/yr)
- Your Injury & Illness Prevention Plan (IIPP)
- Security & Loss Prevention Plan
- Customizable Operating Procedures Templates
- Accident & Loss Reporting Forms
- Cloud-based CRM – Manages much more than just contact relationships… ($149.50/yr)
- Sample HR Legal Business Contract Templates – Saves time and expense on legal docs ($49)
- Home Panel – Resembles a business model canvas, but adds much needed depth
- 24/7 Secure Access to All of them
- Ongoing updates included
- RSS Feeds
- Add More Team & Advisors for $1/mo each
- Cancel/Suspend Anytime
- 60-Day Guarantee
1. Use it for More than One Company?
Multiple companies… Yes.
Ideally, each company (your clients) would have their own subscription. Nevertheless, you can use your subscription to write multiple manuals for different companies.
fyi… The security is built around the entire dashboard / databank. The idea is to have them subscribe, or subscribe for them as part of your engagement.
Nevertheless, you can use your subscription to write multiple manuals for different companies.
(You’d need to update company info panel so the company name populates the documents properly.)
Join our Referral Partner Program and use your referral link for a discount. Earn 20-30% on your clients’ additional subscriptions to the other sections.
2. Produce Copies For More than One State?
Sure! — While you have the client company info in place, you can create a new plan for each state by checking the “(x) State” button when you start a new handbook.
3. Download It to Make Paper Copies?
Yes, into Word or PDF.
Producing paper copies is anticipated.
Although… the dashboard enables managing ongoing updates. We recommend adding company employees with read-only access so they always refer to the latest policies & procedures updates online.
4. Edit / Review the Policies Online?
Yes, you can customize / edit the handbook online.
Add your logo(?)
If you’re a consultant, add your logo and headline — Use the dashboard as your sales tool.
Upload Additional Policies and Documents
In the handbook, you’ll see icons in the menu-tree for adding, deleting, and moving sections around.
In the other panels, click the [+] button (upper right) to add a new doc.
Yes, we update and notify as often as possible, nevertheless, depending where you are, we recommend joining SHRM as well as subscribing to the National Law Review.
6. Multiple Languages?
It’s in English, but you could open an additional copy and translate it into Spanish or???.
Perhaps you could do that and license it back to us and we will pay you a royalty.
7. Free Trial?
Yes. Click here to create a free trial account.
Click the HR Panel to Access the Employee Handbook.
You’ll receive a few “Welcome” & Getting Started” emails.
PLEASE watch the 2 short getting started videos
8. If I’m Not Happy, Can I Cancel Any Time?
Cloud-Based App & Templates — Works for BOTH Windows & Macs
Includes Ongoing Updates — Renews Annually
Add unlimited additional team & advisors to your
initial subscription for just $1 / mo each!
Enhanced 128-bit Cyber Security — You control access, user by user!
Give your team & consultants access to collaborate or just read-only.