You’ve Found the Business Planning Software Template You’re Looking For
Why Do These Ready-Made Tools Work So Well for Framing the Foundation and Direction of Your Company?
If this isn’t your first business, you’ll appreciate the time and work these tools save.
If it is, you just got your first big break…
Produce a Compelling Business Plan, Financial Model, and Pitch Deck. Easy and Fast.
Right Now, You Can Get Started for Just $27 / mo.
Why You… Why Business Power Tools… Why Now…
- You’re Starting a New Business and Want Proven Guidance and Examples
- You Want a Detailed Blueprint for Self-Funding / “Bootstrapping” Your Growth
- You’re Growing and Must Update Your Organization, Strategy, and Model
- The So-Called Free Business Plans Lack the Breadth and Depth You Need
- You Desire Collaboration With Your Team for Buy-In On Priorities
- You’re New to Business Planning and You’d Benefit From Pre-Written Text
- You’re Planning For Succession and Want to Document Your Knowledge
- Someone Wants to Buy You Out and You Need a High-Value Presentation
- You Want to Save $5,000 – $10,000 Paying Someone Else to Do it For You
- Before Risking Any Money, You Must Fully Evaluate This Opportunity
- You Need a Compelling Investor Presentation to Raise Capital
- You’re Sick and Tired of Pitching Investors Who Just “Don’t Get It”
Or, They Do Get it, But a Summary Plan and Pitch Deck Just Aren’t Enough?
- You’ve Raised Money, Be Careful. Asking Investors For More Can Get Ugly
- Business Advisor? Have a Consistent Planning Structure to Use With Clients (Have Them Do It Themselves, Do It For Them: $5,000-$10,000, Or Do It WITH Them?)
We’ve Reinvented Business Planning to Become an Iterative Catalog of Ideas and Activities
that Can Easily Be Developed and Shared With Your Team, Advisors, and Investors.
A Strategic Business Development Process and Plan that Works for You
From Concept to Funding to Market to Ongoing Operations
Why Your Product? Why Now? And Why From You…
How Do We Get There From Here?
Let’s say you have a promising business idea, a startup, or an early stage company…
Whether or not you need outside funding, you must define your vision and mission so that everyone knows exactly what to do, starting with yourself.
Having a let-it-flow approach might work for an unplanned getaway, but if you have to achieve certain goals with limited resources, don’t leave things to chance.
- Raising Capital – You Must Demonstrate Believability and Build Credibility With Investors
- Strategic Planning – Your Thinking Behind Your Actions, SWOT, and What-if?
- Operating Plan – Context, Details, and Priorities For Getting There Efficiently
- Sale / Succession – Builds Your Case for a Bright Future and Higher Valuation
Winging it may feel easy, but a little forethought, prioritization, and planning can make all the difference in the world.
Skepticism is higher than ever these days — Credibility is critical… With your team, investors, friends, and family.
Here is a massive head-start for producing a professional business “plan” that serves multiple purposes— its secret sauce is the written-for-you text leading you through exactly what to say and how to say it.
It’s a detailed done-for-you roadmap to prioritize your objectives, define your customers, plan your go-to-market strategy, and generally make sure you’ve covered all the bases. “The Devil is in the details.” This system enables ongoing changes, so it’s easy to improve your plan as your business evolves.
It’s your “brochure” to distinguish your deal amongst investors.
It works for financing, establishing a supply chain, competing for corporate relationships, working with banks, and other routine parts of doing business — quickly and efficiently.
Its organized system of pre-scripted…
- 100% Customizable Sample Business Plan Narrative
- 100% Flexible Excel-based Financial Models and
- 100% Flexible PowerPoint Pitch Deck Template…
Can be accessed anytime from anywhere, facilitating secure collaboration with your team and advisors.
Even share it online with investors (like a “Secure Data Room”).
“This program is so complete it’s scary. It makes you think about what you’re doing in ways you never thought of before.”
~ Dean Goldman, Goldstone Music, Spring Valley, NY
Details on BizPlanBuilder
Business Leader Reviews
Not Having an Investor-Ready and/or Operational Strategic Plan Could Be What’s Holding You Back
Why Must It Be Developed By You and Your Team? You’re the Only Ones Who Can!
“It’s Your Compass Through the Chaos”
Start with the big picture and move into the step-by-step actions that build and strengthen your organization. You have lot going on… the sooner you get everything and everyone organized, the more efficient your growth will be.
Add a Million+ $$$ to Your Valuation?
- What if you could make a better case to improve your pre-money valuation by a $1,000,000+?
- How much more of your company would you keep?
- Wouldn’t it be worth it to produce a better plan?
“Business Model Canvas”? “Lean Start-Up”?
You’re just getting started!
Now for the big picture and the necessary details enabling you to raise capital.
You don’t want to be that founder floundering on the SharkTank in front of 8,000,000 TV viewers.
(With a good plan, you can handle their tough questions.)
Much of Your Appeal to Investors is Won or Lost
in Your Conversations After Your Pitch
Investors are real people, most are very disciplined, many are skeptical, and they’ll have a lot of questions.
They’ll contact their advisors and friends, and they’ll come back to you with more questions.
They’re looking at other deals too.
You’ve got to be more interesting and their best bet for succeeding.
We know this. We’ve lived through it.
We’ve developed BizPlanBuilder to address the questions to keep you well ahead of your investors.
And we’ve used it ourselves with angels and VCs, an SBA loan, a line of credit, vendor credits, and with Mom!
“Burke and I have been acquainted for a number of years, and I’ve used and recommended his software solutions for business owners even longer. Let’s face it, writing a business plan is not at the top of the list of what most of us like to do. It’s a daunting task, and a tedious undertaking. Business Power Tools changes all that. You’ll find yourself creating a new plan or updating existing plans in record time, and you’ll feel confident in the quality like never before. I’d urge you to check it out. I think you’ll be truly surprised.”
~ John Kiser from Money Mentor (an MMOT, LLC enterprise)
Fully Customizable Financial Models Do All the Math, Build Credibility
Profit From the Process as Well as the Finished Plan
BizPlanBuilder includes CPA-Tested Financial Models − Built in Excel® → Easily Project Revenue, Costs, Profits, Cashflow, Valuation… And Potential Ownership Give-Up of Any Investor Deal
They’re completely configured, fully integrated and tastefully formatted.
No need to be a spreadsheet or financial expert
If you are, everything is 100% customizable
Full details on the Excel Models…
Bonus: Contact Relationship Management (CRM) System
Built-in To the Dashboard
Business Power Tools CRM is an easy to use online contact management and small business marketing solution designed specifically to help growth and impact entrepreneurs get off the ground and build lasting value in your company.
We don’t claim to be an Infusionsoft, Ontraport, or SalesForce type of marketing automation system.
Instead, think of the Business Power Tools CRM for all of your internal communications and project management.
(You’re probably not going track your packaging vendor, close advisors, or VIP customers using a marketing automation system.)
Manages a Lot More Than Just Contacts
Now you can keep track of potential investors, key customers, team members and others — even projects, deals and calendars.
Because it’s all online you can access your information securely from work, home or the road, and stay in touch with your customers anywhere / anytime.
- Calendar shows due dates for everything: Meetings, Events, Campaign Deadlines,
- Tasks: Your To-Do lists for everyone
- Contacts: Build comprehensive records — find and contact by multiple criteria
- Leads: The Sales process starts here
- Notes: Builds your business “brain trust”
- Events: Schedule & coordinate all activities
- Marketing Programs: Collaborate on all marketing campaigns
- Proposals: Track the progress of deals
Scroll Down — See how you can get this CRM system FREE!Full details on the CRM…
Bonus: The Ultimate Employee and Team Motivation…
Save Cash and Inspire Your People With Stock
Here is the legal paperwork you need to set up an incentive stock option plan so you can compensate key employees and contributors with stock options — saving your cash for growth.
Stock Options Builder is a collection of pre-written sample documents that you can easily edit.
It also includes a comprehensive Excel®-based “Stock and Options Issuance Register” — just fill in the variables and print.
It’s a perfect complement to BizPlanBuilder when raising capital.Details on Stock Options Builder…
$27 / mo Subscription
Ideal for Growing the Company / Strategic Planning / Financing
Bootstrapping / Concept Evaluation / Budgeting
Start-Ups Raising Capital / Pre-Money Valuation
Teaching Students "Real World" Business
Efficiencies for Advisors & Accelerators
- Our Best Deal for Start-Ups, Early Stage, Growing Companies, & Non-Profits
Includes the Most Tools & Template Options
+ Expanded Dashboard
- Featuring Updated Cloud-Based BizPlanBuilder Business Planning System
Compatible with All Browsers
Progressive & Scalable — Start Small, Come Back to Edit or Add More
Modular System with Drag 'n Drop Sequencing — Follow Step x Step or Jump-in Anywhere
- Includes Full Access to ALL Content on Selected Panels
Home, Business Plan, Finance, Legal, Management, R&D
- Pre-Written, Done-For-You Sample Business Plans
150+ Industry-Specific Sample Plan Templates Get You Going
"SWOT" analysis crucial for strategic planning prioritizes
Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & ThreatsUnlike every other business plan templates, we actually intend for you to be able to use our copy vs. having to delete it or rewrite it.
- Wizard-driven Financial Model
Makes it Easy to Project Sales, Costs, Profits, Headcount
- 3 Fully Customizable Excel-Based Financial Workbooks
"Visionary Funding", "Expansion Plan", and Non-Profit Models
Easily Adaptable to Model Your Organization
CPA ReviewedIf you are an Excel user, you'll love the total flexibility to customize your financial model.
Need an Excel expert? You can find them in our Expert Referral Network!
- Includes PowerPoint / Keynote
Investor Presentation ("Pitch" Deck) Template
Tutorial Guides You Step-by-Step Through a Successful Presentation.
Comprehensive Handbook of Business Planning Adds Useful Insight into Raising Capital
- Tutorial Videos Introduce Each Section
How to Make it Count!
What Investors & Lenders are Looking For
- Supplemental Intro Letters, Templates, and Worksheets
Invite Advisors & Board Members
Cover Letters to Friends & Family, Investors, Lenders...
"Elevator" pitch worksheet hones your perfect 30-second intro
- Includes Incentive Stock Options Plan
All Necessary Document Templates
Shareholder Ownership Tracking
- Includes Corporation & LLC Formation Doc Templates
Articles, By-Laws, Operating Agreement, Unit Allocation...
- Funding Resources
Sources of Angel Investors, Venture Capital, and Lenders
"Funding Plan" Strategy for Attracting Investors.
- CONTACTS (CRM System) Manages:
VIPs, Vendors, Investors...
+ Tasks + Events + Programs + Proposals
- Global 24/7 Secure Access
Automatic Back-Up & Restore
- Monthly Subscription
No Contract, No Commitment, Cancel/Suspend Anytime
All Your Work is Automatically SavedUse the system as long as you need it.
You may want to keep it open and allow investors and certain others read-only access.
- Add Unlimited Number of Team, Advisors to Collaborate
for $1 / mo each
Also Between PCs Macs
You Control All Access to Panels/AppsAdd an unlimited number of users...
Selected members of your team can access any/all of the apps in your subscription -- You control access as well as read / write or read-only permission.
- * Secure Data Room for Sharing Investment Docs *
Include Investors, Lenders, Professors as Users
to Access & Review Plans, Models, and Pitch Deck