Your Ready-Made Toolset for Organizing, Financing, and Growing Your Business.
If this isn’t your first rodeo, you’ll appreciate how much time and work these tools save.
If it is, you just got your first big break…
Especially if you need a great business plan and need it to be easy and fast.
And right now, you can do it all for just $27 / mo.
Using design thinking, we’ve reinvented business planning to become an iterative catalog of
ideas and activities that can easily be shared with your team, advisors, and investors.
Why You… Why Go with Business Power Tools… Why Now…
- You’re Starting a New Business and Want Proven Guidance and Examples.
- You Want a Detailed Blueprint for Self-Funding / “Bootstrapping” Your Growth.
- You’re Growing and Must Update Your Organization, Strategy, and Model.
- The So-Called Free Business Plans Lack the Breadth and Depth You Need.
- You Desire Collaboration With Your Team for Buy-In On Priorities.
- You’re New to Business Planning and You’d Benefit From Pre-Written Text.
- You’ve Been in Business a Long Time and Want to Document Your Knowledge.
- Someone Wants to Buy You Out and You Need a High-Value Presentation.
- You Want to Save $5,000 – $10,000 Paying Someone Else to Do it For You.
- Before Risking Any Money, You Must Fully Evaluate This Opportunity.
- You Need a Compelling Investor Presentation to Raise Capital.
- You’re Sick and Tired of Pitching Investors Who Just “Don’t Get It.”
Or, They Do Get it, But a Summary Plan and Pitch Deck Just Aren’t Enough?
- You’ve Raised Money, Be Careful. Asking Investors For More Can Get Ugly.
- As a Business Advisor, You Want a Consistent Planning Structure to Use With Clients (Have Them Do It Themselves, Do It For Them for $5,000 – $10,000, Or Do It WITH Them?)
Most mentions of funding will prompt a request for a business plan.
Why your product? Why now? And why from you…
A better kind of business plan and now easier than ever to produce
Let’s say you have a promising business idea, a startup, or an early stage company…
BizPlanBuilder is a massive head-start for producing a professional business “plan” — what makes it the best is the prescripted text leading you through exactly what to say and how to say it.
It’s a done-for-you detailed roadmap to prioritize your objectives, define your customers, plan your go-market strategy, and generally make sure you’ve covered all the bases.
If you have a startup, it’s your “brochure” to distinguish your deal amongst investors.
If you’re an early stage company, it handles obtaining financing, establishing a supply chain, completing corporate transactions, or working with a bank, and other routine parts of doing business — quickly and efficiently.
Its organized system of pre-scripted…
- 100% customizable sample business plan narrative,
- 100% flexible Excel-based financial models, and
- 100% flexible PowerPoint presentation template,
and BizPlanBuilder can be accessed anytime from anywhere, facilitating secure collaboration with your team and advisors.
Even share it online with investors (like a “secure data room”).
Details on BizPlanBuilder Investor Reviews
“This program is so complete it’s scary. It makes you think about what you’re doing in ways you never thought of before.”
~ Dean Goldman, Goldstone Music, Spring Valley, NY
Stalled on your business plan? Here’s the easiest way to get it done…
Once you see how easy it is to customize this expertly structured, pre-scripted sample plan you’ll want to jump on it.
Think about it…
- What if you could make a better case to improve your pre-money valuation by a $1,000,000?
- How much more of your company would you keep?
- Wouldn’t it be worth it to produce a better plan?
“Business model canvas”? “Lean start-up”? Great start!
Now for the big picture and the necessary details enabling you to raise capital.
You don’t want to be that founder floundering on the SharkTank stage in front of 8,000,000 people.
(You could answer their tough question if you had a good plan.)
When you use the BizPlanBuilder process, imagine the exquisite silence… except for the pen scrawling their signature.
And, someday you may want to sell your company — the best time to consider that is now.
Much of your real pitch to investors is won or lost in your conversations after the formal presentation.
Investors are real people, most are very disciplined, and they will have a lot of questions.
They’ll contact their advisors and friends, and they’ll come back to you with more questions.
We know this. We’ve lived through it.
We’ve developed BizPlanBuilder to address most of the questions to keep you well ahead of your investors.
And we’ve used it ourselves with angel and VC investors, an SBA loan, a line of credit, vendor credits,
and with Mom!
Fully customizable Excel-based financial models build credibility.
BizPlanBuilder includes CPA-tested financial models to easily project revenue, costs, profits, cashflow, valuation… and potential ownership give-up of any investment deal
They’re completely configured, fully integrated and tastefully formatted.
There’s no need to be a spreadsheet or financial expert.
But, if you are, everything is 100% customizable.
Full details on the Excel Models…
Included: Contact Relationship Management (CRM)
CRM system manages a lot more than just contacts
Business Power Tools CRM is an easy to use online contact management and small business marketing solution designed specifically to help growth and impact entrepreneurs get off the ground and build lasting value in your company.
We don’t claim to be an Infusionsoft, Ontraport, or SalesForce type of marketing automation system.
Instead, think of the Business Power Tools CRM for all of your internal communications and project management.
(You’re probably not going track your packaging vendor, close advisors, or VIP customers using a marketing automation system.)
Built-in to the dashboard
Now you can keep track of potential investors, key customers, team members and others — even projects, deals and calendars.
Because it’s all online you can access your information securely from work, home or the road, and stay in touch with your customers anywhere / anytime.
- Calendar shows due dates for everything: Meetings, Events, Campaign Deadlines,
- Tasks: Your To-Do lists for everyone
- Contacts: Build comprehensive records — find and contact by multiple criteria
- Leads: The Sales process starts here
- Notes: Builds your business “brain trust”
- Events: Schedule & coordinate all activities
- Marketing Programs: Collaborate on all marketing campaigns
- Proposals: Track the progress of deals
Scroll Down — See how you can get this CRM system FREE!Full details on the CRM…
The ultimate employee and team motivation
Save cash and inspire your people with stock
Here is the legal paperwork you need to set up an incentive stock option plan so you can compensate key employees and contributors with stock options — saving your cash for growth.
Stock Options Builder is a collection of pre-written sample documents that you can easily edit.
It also includes a comprehensive Excel®-based “Stock and Options Issuance Register” — just fill in the variables and print.
It’s a perfect complement to BizPlanBuilder when raising capital.Details on Stock Options Builder…
OK, Our Best Deal:
Start-Up, Strategic Planning, and Growth Funding Toolbox
All of the above tools have been integrated into our easy-to-use online dashboard.
The updated BizPlanBuilder® 2022 business planning software system + Supporting Dashboard, Financial Models, Pitch Deck, Contracts, CRM, and Worksheets
Burke wants to make sure you get your plan launched and that you are familiar with the narrative, financial models, pitch deck, and supporting documents (Invite letters to advisors, etc.). A session can be from 60-90 minutes.
Your Tools to Start / Finance / Grow Efficiently
- ALL OF THE ABOVE
- Funding Resources
- Corporate, LLC Docs
- Board Minutes
- Advisor / Director invitation letters
- Excel®-based Financial Calculators
- Collections letter sequence
- RSS Feeds
- $27 / mo
- Add unlimited Team and Advisors for $1/mo each
- Instant & Secure Access 24/7
- Cancel / Suspend Anytime
- 60-Day Guarantee