The Fastest, Easiest, Lowest-Cost Way to Frame the Foundation and Direction of Your Company
If this isn’t your first business, you’ll appreciate the time and work these tools save.
If it is, you just got your first big break…
How Business Power Tools Saves Time and Energy, Gets Critical Things Done
- You’re Starting a New Business and Want Proven Guidance and Examples
- You Want a Detailed Blueprint for Self-Funding / “Bootstrapping” Your Growth
- You’re Growing and Must Update Your Organization, Strategy, and Model
- The Fix for So-Called Free Business Plans Lacking the Content You Need
- You Desire Collaboration With Your Team for Buy-In On Priorities
- You’re New to Business Planning and You’d Benefit From Pre-Written Text
- You’re Planning For Succession and Want to Document Your Knowledge
- Someone Wants to Buy You Out and You Need a High-Value Presentation
- You Want to Save $5,000 – $10,000 Paying Someone Else to Do it For You
- Before Risking Any Money, You Must Fully Evaluate This Opportunity
- You Need a Compelling Investor Presentation to Raise Capital
- You’re Sick and Tired of Pitching Investors Who Just “Don’t Get It”
Or, They Do Get it, But a Summary Plan and Pitch Deck Just Aren’t Enough?
- You’ve Raised Money, Be Careful. Asking Investors For More Can Get Ugly
- Business Advisor? Have a Consistent Planning Structure to Use With Clients (Have Them Do It Themselves, Do It For Them: $5,000-$10,000, Or Do It WITH Them?)
Accelerated Strategic Business Growth Plan that Works for You
From Concept to Funding to Market to Ongoing Operations… Even Sale
Lean Business Plan Enables an Evolving, Logical Narrative, and Financial Simulation to Inform Your Team, Investors, Even a Buyer
How We Get There From Here
Let’s say you have a promising business idea, a startup, or a growing company…
Whether or not you need outside funding, you must detail your vision and mission so that everyone working with you gets how the business works, knows exactly what to do, and is fully engaged.
A let-it-flow approach might work for an unplanned getaway, but to achieve certain goals with limited resources, the urgency and small investment of time to document the big picture in a plan is crucial.
Evolving Multi-Purpose Catalog of Your Business From Startup to Exit
At the same time, the demand for what your business does is likely greater than ever…
and it’s growing faster than ever too.
In addition to having the chops, the gravitas, and a bullet-proof niche,
a well-thought-out plan goes a long way as part of your extraordinary advantage.
When in your business do you not need a plan?
In all of the scenarios below, your detailed blueprint/roadmap evolves with you as you progress.
It also doubles as your secret weapon distancing you from others competing for the same resources.
The Easiest to Use Planning & Presentation System for…
- Start-Up – Incorporate the key components to get started the right way, minimize unforced errors, and “bootstrap” toward funding (if needed) Perfect for those who don’t know what they don’t know.
- Raising Capital – Build credibility and demonstrate believability with lnvestors & lenders.
- Non-Profit – Everything applies and goes a long way toward dazzling donors with your efficiencies and careful use of their funds to maximize their “Return on Impact”
- Growing Company – Repeatable, scalable processes require organization, building teams, and managing employees. Control the chaos before it starts and continue growing smoothly.
- Onboarding – What faster way is there to get new team members engaged and up to speed on the business?
- Struggling?!? – This sucks, but I’ve been there myself back when and my business plan pulled me out of the ditch. This deal is easily within your reach and just may save your bacon.
- Recently Funded – Plan before you burn all that cash, and put systems in place to make the most of the investment(s) in your company
- Deal with a Big Corp – Build credibility. Can your business deliver on a big deal? They’ll want proof you have your act together. (I started Business Power Tools with a business plan for a friend to land a deal with Apple. That evolved into our BizPlanBuilder and everything else.)
- Ongoing Strategic Planning – It’s good to regularly revisit your “first principles:” the Problem you solve, your Customers, the Market, your Operation, your Team… What’s changed? What do you want to change? Engaging your team in a guided, collaborative process makes it work.
- Licensing – An alternative to building a company is licensing your product / intellectual property to an established company with the resources, distribution, and sales force. Paint a promising picture. Collect money.
- Sale – Builds Your Case for a Bright Future and Higher Valuation. Add the processes and systems that make it attractive to sell faster at a higher valuation
- Succession – Everything your kids / new owners need to successfully continue what you started. If you carry-back some of the financing, this is especially critical for you.
All-of-the-Above – BizPlanBuilder Guides You Through Every Step
A Massive Headstart…
for creating a professional strategic business “plan” that serves multiple purposes — its secret sauce is the pre-written text and annotated expert commentary leading you through exactly what to say and how to say it.
It’s a detailed done-for-you roadmap to prioritize your objectives, define your customers, plan your go-to-market strategy, and generally make sure you’ve covered all the bases — “The Devil is in the details!”
Catalog of Answers for Investors, Lenders, and Others
This system enables ongoing changes, so it’s easy to improve your plan as your business evolves.
It’s your “brochure” to distinguish your deal amongst investors, partners, licensees, and ultimately acquirers.
Its organized system with a…
- 100% Customizable Sample Business Plan Narrative
- 100% Flexible Excel-based Financial Models and
- 100% Flexible PowerPoint Pitch Deck Template…
that can be accessed anytime from anywhere, facilitating secure collaboration with your team and advisors.
Even share it online with investors (like a “Secure Data Room”).
“I have used BizPlanBuilder and it has an incredible amount of information, templates, spreadsheets, sample content, and tools in it. It is a very robust system (way more robust and flexible than LivePlan, if you ask me)! Burke has decades of experience with business financing and business planning software. I have also used Burke as a guest speaker to talk about pitch development and pitching angel investors, etc., as part of the ScaleUp program. Burke is a great resource for us to have available to us! ”
~ Liz Jamieson | Certified Business Advisor, Washington SBDC at Washington State University
“It’s Your Compass Through the Chaos”
Start with the big picture and move into the step-by-step actions that build and strengthen your organization.
You have lot going on… the sooner you get everything and everyone organized, the more efficient your growth will be.
Add a Million+ $$$ to Your Valuation?
- What if you could make a better case to improve your pre-money valuation by a $1,000,000+?
- How much more of your company would you keep?
- Wouldn’t it be worth it to produce a better plan?
“Business Model Canvas”? “Lean Start-Up”?
You’re just getting started!
Now for the big picture and the necessary details enabling you to raise capital.
You don’t want to be that founder floundering on the SharkTank in front of 8,000,000 TV viewers.
(With a good plan, you can handle their questions.)
Much of Your Appeal is Won or Lost
in Your Conversations After Your Pitch
Investors are real people, most are very disciplined, and many are skeptical. They’ll have a lot of questions.
They’ll contact their advisors and friends, and they’ll come back to you with more questions.
They’re looking at other opportunities too.
You’ve got to be more interesting and their best bet for succeeding.
We know this. We’ve lived through it.
We’ve developed BizPlanBuilder to address the questions so you’re well ahead.
And we’ve used it ourselves with Angels and VCs, an SBA loan, Lines of Credit, Vendor Financing, an Acquisition, and with Mom!
Your Plan for Dodging the Recession Bullet?
More than a plan for an investor, but a real operational strategic plan?
Does your plan include ideas, a strategy, and tactics for dealing with, even taking advantage of a recession?
You’ll see how you can become stronger and more resilient.
What’s your opportunity for growth, expansion, and new possibilities in this situation?
“So much of company building I realized was about having a strong foundation.
I saw countless “hot” startups rise fast and then fail hard because they didn’t take time to build the right team,
the right foundation, and the right operating system to run a company.”
~ Taweed Kadar, Founder & CEO, ToutApp
Fully Customizable Financial Models Do All the Math
Profit From the Process as Well as the Finished Plan
BizPlanBuilder includes CPA-Tested Financial Models − Built in Excel® → Easily Project Revenue, Costs, Profits, Cashflow, Valuation… And Potential Ownership Give-Up of Any Investor Deal
They’re completely configured, fully integrated and tastefully formatted.
No need to be a spreadsheet or financial expert
If you are, everything is 100% customizable
Pricing / Subscription Details Full details on the Excel Models…
“Burke and I have been acquainted for a number of years, and I’ve used and recommended his software solutions for business owners even longer. Let’s face it, writing a business plan is not at the top of the list of what most of us like to do. It’s a daunting task, and a tedious undertaking. Business Power Tools changes all that. You’ll find yourself creating a new plan or updating existing plans in record time, and you’ll feel confident in the quality like never before. I’d urge you to check it out. I think you’ll be truly surprised.”
~ John Kiser from Money Mentor (an MMOT, LLC enterprise)
Bonus: Contact Relationship Management (CRM) System
Built-in To the Dashboard
Business Power Tools CRM is an easy to use online contact management and small business marketing solution designed specifically to help growth and impact entrepreneurs get off the ground and build lasting value in your company.
We don’t claim to be an Infusionsoft, Ontraport, or SalesForce type of marketing automation system.
Instead, think of the Business Power Tools CRM for all of your internal communications and project management.
(You’re probably not going track your packaging vendor, close advisors, or VIP customers using a marketing automation system.)
Manages a Lot More Than Just Contacts
Now you can keep track of potential investors, key customers, team members and others — even projects, deals and calendars.
Because it’s all online you can access your information securely from work, home or the road, and stay in touch with your customers anywhere / anytime.
- Calendar shows due dates for everything: Meetings, Events, Campaign Deadlines,
- Tasks: Your To-Do lists for everyone
- Contacts: Build comprehensive records — find and contact by multiple criteria
- Leads: The Sales process starts here
- Notes: Builds your business “brain trust”
- Events: Schedule & coordinate all activities
- Marketing Programs: Collaborate on all marketing campaigns
- Proposals: Track the progress of deals
Scroll Down — See how you can get this CRM system FREE!Pricing / Subscription Details Full details on the CRM…
Bonus: The Ultimate Employee and Team Motivation…
Save Cash and Inspire Your People With Stock
Here is the legal paperwork you need to set up an incentive stock option plan so you can compensate key employees and contributors with stock options — saving your cash for growth.
Stock Options Builder is a collection of pre-written sample documents that you can easily edit.
It also includes a comprehensive Excel®-based “Stock and Options Issuance Register” — just fill in the variables and print.
It’s a perfect complement to BizPlanBuilder when raising capital.Pricing / Subscription Details Details on Stock Options Builder…
The One Toolset That Makes Everything Else Easier Or Unnecessary
Updated BizPlanBuilder Business Planning System
Ideal for Growing the Company / Strategic Planning / Financing
Bootstrapping / Concept Evaluation / Budgeting
Start-Ups Raising Capital / Pre-Money Valuation
Teaching Students "Real World" Business
Efficiencies for Advisors & Accelerators
- Our Best Deal for Start-Ups, Early Stage, Growing Companies, & Non-Profits
Includes the Most Tools & Template Options
+ Expanded Dashboard
- Compatible with All Browsers
Progressive & Scalable — Start Small, Come Back to Edit or Add More
Modular System with Drag 'n Drop Sequencing — Follow Step x Step or Jump-in Anywhere
- Includes Full Access to ALL Content on Selected Panels
Home, Business Plan, Finance, Legal, Management, R&D
- Pre-Written, Done-For-You Sample Business Plans
150+ Industry-Specific Sample Plan Templates Get You Going
"SWOT" analysis crucial for strategic planning prioritizes
Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats
- Wizard-driven Financial Model
Makes it Easy to Project Sales, Costs, Profits, Headcount
- 3 Fully Customizable Excel-Based Financial Workbooks
"Visionary Funding", "Expansion Plan", and Non-Profit Models
Easily Adaptable to Model Your Organization
- Includes PowerPoint / Keynote
Investor Presentation ("Pitch" Deck) Template
Tutorial Guides You Step-by-Step Through a Successful Presentation.
Comprehensive Handbook of Business Planning Adds Useful Insight into Raising Capital
- Tutorial Videos Introduce Each Section
How to Make it Count!
What Investors & Lenders are Looking For
- Supplemental Intro Letters, Templates, and Worksheets
Invite Advisors & Board Members
Cover Letters to Friends & Family, Investors, Lenders...
"Elevator" pitch worksheet hones your perfect 30-second intro
- Includes Incentive Stock Options Plan
All Necessary Document Templates
Shareholder Ownership Tracking
- Includes Corporation & LLC Formation Doc Templates
Articles, By-Laws, Operating Agreement, Unit Allocation...
- Funding Resources
Sources of Angel Investors, Venture Capital, and Lenders
"Funding Plan" Strategy for Attracting Investors.
- CONTACTS (CRM System) Manages:
VIPs, Vendors, Investors...
+ Tasks + Events + Programs + Proposals
- Global 24/7 Secure Access
Automatic Back-Up & Restore
- Month To Month Subscription
No Contract, No Commitment, Cancel/Suspend Anytime
All Your Work is Automatically Saved
- Add Unlimited Number of Team, Advisors to Collaborate
for $1 / mo each
Also Between PCs Macs
You Control All Access to Panels/Apps
- * Secure Data Room for Sharing Investment Docs *
Include Investors, Lenders, Professors as Users
to Access & Review Plans, Models, and Pitch Deck