Build Buzz and Grow Sales
With this Comprehensive Public Relations Management and Promotion Solution
If you want the media and bloggers to feature your company, product or service, here’s how you do it…
Your system to get free exposure in all kinds of media
Just ONE well-placed press release can generate tremendous interest in your products or services.
Getting your business or product featured on TV, on a podcast, or in a major publication can be epic. Imagine a luminary or a large publication in your industry, or even a local news affiliate, featuring you and your product or service for free. What kind of credibility and traffic would that bring to your business?
Every day editors, writers, bloggers, podcasters scour press releases about products, services, events, and news — how about yours?
Good media coverage enables you to leverage the trust of those outlets. It gives you and your business much-needed added social proof when you quote them on your website. It’s one of the easier ways to generate more sales.
Here’s an amazing system enabling you to easily pull it all together.
Menu-driven from start to finish, Publicity Builder’s organized system manages a collection of pre-written and formatted templates that you can easily customize using MS Word. If you can’t yet afford a professional PR firm to do it for you, why wait when you can do so much on your own with PublicityBuilder! It’s been proven by business owners and PR professionals worldwide to get media exposure and build sales.
“Publicity Builder helped us obtain over $6 million in free publicity in the nation’s leading TV shows, magazines and almost every major newspaper in the country… Publicity Builder was incredibly easy to use. We simply faxed our press release and the media and distributors started calling us like crazy.”
~ Christian LesStrang, President, FunFlatable Products Company, Inc. (makers of Safe-T-Man)
(Safe-T-Man is a rubber man to place where you need the appearance of a strong man to deter thieves, etc.)
“If you have a product, service or announcement you think belongs in the media and a budget you know won’t stand much expense, consider Publicity Builder”
~ Larry Blasko, Associated Press
Everything to build awareness of your business and mission
Makes life easier for you, journalists, bloggers and reporters…
Journalists can do so much… you cannot tell them what to say (you’ll need to purchase advertising to do that); however, if you have a newsworthy story — or one that could be — there is much you can do to inspire them to write your story featuring you, your product and your company.
Listen to former Oprah Winfrey Show producer reveal how to get booked on a show!
The good ones also understand and practice everything we teach you in the included Handbook of Business PR. In fact, many consultants have purchased Publicity Builder so they can manage PR for their clients.
This software system and templates included with Publicity Builder give you the tools to successfully appeal to reporters and make headlines!
Here is what you get when you access the PR / Media panel of our toolbox / dashboard.
“I really am “blown away” with the practical and sensible approach you take with the Publicity Builder program. It has been a tremendous help to me already.”
~ Dave Sunde
Easily customizable for your business using Word or Excel
Everything to run your own public relations campaigns
Contact the Media
- Public Relations Plan
- Goal Setting
- Media Contacts / Calendar
- Agreement – High-Ticket Review Product
- Agreement – Non-Disclosure
- Phone Pitch Script
- Pitch Letter
- Letter – Appointment Confirmation
- Letter – Case History Article Release
- Letter – Reprint Request
- Letter – Thank You: Review Product
- Letter – Thank You: Schedule a Demonstration
- Letter – Thank You: w/Technical Answer
Press Release Templates
- Award Announcement
- Business Event
- Community Event
- Fundraising Event
- Group Officers
- New Company
- New Contract Award
- New Personnel
- New Product
- New Retail Business
- New Service Business
- Personnel Change
- Product Upgrade
- Religious Group Appointment
- Restaurant Opening
- Service Program
- Sports League
Worksheets Support Your Stories
- Case History
- Company Positioning
- Company Backgrounder
- Company Spokespeople
- Features & Benefits
- Meeting Agenda
- Product Positioning
- Telephone Inquiry
- Event / Trade Show Strategy
- Event / Trade show Budget (Excel)
- Event / Trade Show Follow-Up
Don’t know how to do PR?!?
You Will Now…
Your DIY public relations management system includes a useful collection of instructive “how-to” tutorials explaining exactly how to handle a variety of public relations scenarios.
The information and worksheets in this section will help you create your unique messages and learn to work with the media to effectively promote your products or services and your company or organization.
1 – Developing Your PR Message
2 – Writing Effective Press Releases
3 – Other Tools of the Trade
4 – Targeting the Media
5 – Getting the Word Out
6 – Providing Review Products & Conducting Demonstrations
7 – Following Up on Publicity
You can actually put out a press release today
When you download PublicityBuilder you can use the press release templates to put a press release in the mail or online to hundreds of important reviewers, editors, writers, bloggers and producers… today.
“Publicity Builder was a tremendous help as we launched our press release campaign. This was the first press release that we had ever issued, and Publicity Builder made it so easy for us by walking us through the steps of the process. The connection with PR Newswire that you gave us enabled us to get our press release on the newswires.”
~ Paul Wendee, President, American Equestrian Centers.
“Publicity Builder amounts to a course in how to win editors and influence reporters.
Every public relations person could benefit from the wisdom…”
~ Larry Shannon, New York Times
Complete system for you to run your own in-house PR
Professional guidance and easy-to-use templates
Publicity Builder puts all of the resources used by professional PR agency people at your fingertips. No new programs to learn because it works with your familiar Microsoft Office software.
- For entrepreneurs, business owners, and marketing managers
- Includes pre-written sample PR plan, press releases and letter templates
- Menu-driven Windows App manages all docs and templates from start to finish…
- Easily edit or reformat any document any way you like using Microsoft Word
- Add your own external documents, new sections and sort them your way
- Includes PR Budget and Tradeshow budget worksheets using Microsoft Excel®
- Collaborate over a network or the Internet
- Experts’ comments throughout guide you every step of the way, explaining issues and offering best practices
- Includes the comprehensive PR Tutorial online
- 15-years refinement | Professionally formatted
- Instant download after purchase
“Well-written and organized, this software offers excellent ideas on getting your company name or product noticed.”
– Andrea Hille, Buyers Laboratory, Hackensack, NJ
Special Offer from Business Power Tools and PR Newswire
We’ve teamed up with PR Newswire to offer you a 12-month membership at no charge. Just submit your contact information through the Sign Up Now section of the PR Toolkit and someone from PR Newswire will touch base with you to get you signed up. This is a $195 value!! As well, save with PR Newswire by taking advantage more than $2,000 in free and discounted services! Visit the PR Toolkit for some great free resources to get you going in the right direction in promoting your business.
- Waiver of first year PR Newswire membership fee (value of $195)
- FREE MediaAtlas™ Microlist with first domestic news distribution (value up to $525)
- Discounts on eWatch™ Web Pubs (up to 50% OFF)
- Discounts on ProfNetSM (50% OFF)
- Discount on NewsCom Photo Archival (50% OFF)
- Discount on Basic Multimedia New Release (25% OFF)
* Offer only available to new PR Newswire members.
Save $$$ with our Marketing, PR, Sales & Social toolbox
All-in-one dashboard loaded with Marketing and Sales apps and templates
These are the favorite tools you need to refine your marketing and PR strategies and plans to optimize your investment in promotional activities
- Marketing Builder – Strategic marketing planning system with supporting budgeting and analysis calculation worksheets…
- Publicity Builder – PR plan (great for management or clients), guidance and templates help you plan and execute an intelligent and strategic public relations campaign
- CRM – Online subscription Included. Track media contacts, projects, deadlines, calendars, and more…
- Agreement Builder – Marketing & Sales sample business contract templates
- Instant & Secure Access 24/7
- Collaborative — Add as many of your team as you want.