First, we wanted the ultimate employee policies and procedures manual for ourselves
Like you, we want to hire the best people, avoid HR issues, and steer clear of legal actions. We feel like the business development software and templates we develop are doing something good in the world and want to keep going. Nevertheless, we’ve had our own share of employee issues in the past, learned from them, and incorporated those solutions here as well!
We chose these experts because we appreciate their business style as well as technical and practical expertise. They are actively practicing HR consultants and they each have many clients of their own — across many states.
They each manage their own business as well.
We welcome you to contact them directly should you desire further consulting.
Glenna Hecht, Humanistic Consulting
Glenna Hecht is President and Founder of Humanistic Consulting, LLC. Her career spans 25 years as a business partner where she has built and led human resource and talent management functions in high growth, global organizations in the Hospitality, Retail, Services, Technology and Advertising industries with world renowned brands such as: Starbucks, Accenture, Brinker International, imc2 and Walt Disney World.
Humanistic Consulting, LLC is an HR and Training consulting firm that increases the productivity and retention of employees and ultimately the bottom line profitability of your company.
Our team consists of certified Senior Professionals in Human Resources (SPHR) with expertise in HR Strategy, Recruitment and Hiring, Benefits and Compensation, Training and Organizational Development, Employee Relations, Compliance, HR Information Systems, Payroll and International Human Resources and Diversity Resources.
Glenna and her partners at Humanistic Consulting believe great strategy is measured through execution and results.
Some of our results include:
- Created policies and procedures, employee retention programs and recruiting and training solutions that reduced turnover 23% and saved $1 million per year in expense for a global retail company.
- Defined HR processes, compensation structures, incentive plans, benefits, and organization design for a start up technology company.
- Developed an industry leading KPI – balanced scorecard methodology, 160 distinct performance evaluations, and a coaching and succession planning process that increased performance compliance by 47% for a global advertising agency.
- Partnered with franchise owners and developed employee relations processes and training programs that saved $533,000 in costs for a global restaurant company.
- Designed sales methodology and authored presentation that resulted in $750,000 sale of customer survey products to a 4,200-unit retail chain.
Glenna has been the featured speaker at business meetings and lectures at colleges on topics including:
- “Making Connections; Customer Service Excellence”
- “HR and Legal Compliance”
- “Behavioral Interviewing”
- “Multi-Generational Workforce”
- “The Employee Lifecycle; Human Resources for Business Leaders”
www.humanisticconsulting.com | 469-766-6110 | Glenna@humanisticconsulting.com
Anne Caldwell, Human Resources Strategy
HR Management employee policies consultant
Anne Caldwell founded Outsourcing Solutions in 1993 to implement her vision of ethical and effective human resource management. Business owners and managers are generally focused externally, doing just what you are doing, and, in the meantime, are adding employees to form an organization (internal focus) to which nobody is generally paying any attention. Anne’s expertise is in creating organizations, taking a group of people with differing skills and various levels of management experience to create a group that functions productively and within legal bounds. Outsourcing Solutions develops systems for all the work processes and makes the organization run like a well-oiled machine. Anne earned Masters degrees in Organizational Management as well as Human Resources, and currently facilitates programs in Transformational Leadership for the University of Phoenix. She excels in coaching CEO’s in creating the kind of culture where people want to work and can be successful so that the business can be successful. Trainings are available for employees and managers on about 40 different topics to develop management teams in a way to most effectively serve the organization. Few HR professionals have such an in-depth understanding of the unique challenges posed by rapid growth, especially in industries like high technology.
Outsourcing Solutions has built HR departments from scratch for several software companies.
3642 E Yale Street, 100, Phoenix, AZ
602-228-9191 * 602-220-0879 fax
www.azoutsource.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Lydia Ramsey, Business Etiquette Consultant
HR management and policy consultant
Lydia Ramsey is a business etiquette expert, professional speaker, corporate trainer, and author of “Manners That Sell – Adding the Polish That Builds Profits.” She has been quoted or featured in The New York Times, Investors’ Business Daily, Entrepreneur, Inc., Real Simple, and Woman’s Day.
For more information about her programs, products and services,
e-mail her at email@example.com or visit her web site www.mannersthatsell.com or call 1-866-688-2527
Vincent DiCarlo, Attorney At Law
HR management and policy law
Vincent DiCarlo has represented clients in a wide variety of civil proceedings before state and federal courts, administrative agencies, and panels of arbitrators, with special emphasis on investor complaints, investment disputes, securities compliance, business litigation, and securities fraud.
With his generous permission we have included his manuscript, “How To Protect Your Business From Ruinous Litigation” as a useful component of this manual.
300 Capitol Mall, Suite 1100
Sacramento, CA 95814
Other HR management contributors include:
Ted N. Kazaglis, Esq
Contributed as a legal consultant
PO Box 722 Kent, OH 44240
330-678-7370R.P. Fisher & Associates
Business Loss Prevention
9850 N. 73rd Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85258-2019
Fortgang, Soycher & Strong
573 Hopmeadow Street
Simsbury, CT 06070
The Madison – 15851 Dallas Pkwy, 600
Dallas, TX 75248
Joel J. Myers & Richard Reinhardt
The Centre Group
5100 Poplar, Suite 2812
Memphis, TN 38137
Sadowski Consulting Services
1470 Hinesburg Road
South Burlington, VT 05403
San Jose State University
103 Amber Oak Court
Los Gatos, CA 95030
Produce your employee handbook today.
EmployeeManualBuilder and all updates for a year:
See also our Comprehensive HR Toolbox offer below.
- Completely revised employee policies handbook software template
- Update your employee policy manual in just a few hours — just edit the pre-written text
- Windows and/or Macintosh
- BONUS: Includes 700+ JOB DESCRIPTION templates
- Addresses the toughest standards of every state (including CA & HI)
- Written in warm, friendly, plain-English
- Includes the comprehensive Manager’s Procedures Guide
- 60+ time-saving employee management checklists, forms, memos, plus
access to FREE State & Federal posters, even the full text of the laws, are included!
- Step x step on-screen guidance and advice helps you make the best decisions quickly
- Collaborative system enables project-sharing with your Team
- Supported by top-rated by professional Human Resources Management Advisors
- Cloud-Based App & Templates
- Add unlimited additional employees to your subscription for just $1 each / mo
- Includes Ongoing Updates — Renews Annually
Enhanced 128-bit Cyber Security
You control access, user by user.
Allow collaboration or just read-only.
Employees always access the most recent version.