SEC Startup Business Investment Regulations Update
Monday March 15th, 2021 new regulatory changes go into effect that have big ramifications for investors in startups.
Those changes include:
- Increasing the maximum amount companies can raise in a 12-month period via Reg CF from $1.07M to $5M and
- Reg A+ from $50M to $75M
- Increasing the annual Reg CF investment limits for investors
- Permitting “test the waters” for Reg CF, so that entrepreneurs can gauge public interest in their campaign before preparing all of the documentation required to launch, and more!
These changes mean two things:
- companies can raise more money
- investors can invest more money.
The scalable business growth plan that expands with you
BizPlanBuilder writes a professional business success plan for your project or company quickly and efficiently. Its organized system of pre-scripted sample business plan templates, flexible financial models, and proven PowerPoint presentation example can be accessed securely online where you can collaborate with your team and advisors.
It’s the fastest and easiest way to apply a systematic approach to adaptation that allows you to maintain your ability to quickly course-correct when external shocks or the unexpected occurs.
BizPlanBuilder also supplements the “business model canvas” and “lean start-up” ideas to provide your team, advisors, investors, and others with the details that make them comfortable and inspired to buy into your goals and vision.
While you are constantly learning and adjusting as you execute, and assessing the changes that occur, you can now easily and incorporate them into your business planning.
BizPlanBuilder works best for unique business concepts. And if you are also seeking funding, it has evolved and been vetted over 30+ years through thousands of deals with banks, SBA lenders, angel investors, and venture capitalists worldwide. Works with Windows & Macs, and all web browsers.Discover BizPlanBuilder