How a Business Coach Makes Life Easier for Entrepreneurs
Barbara Wainwright shares her experience on the benefits of business coaching
I’m talking with Barbara Wainwright who has been training and certifying coaches since 2006 and has trained over 5,000 coaches worldwide. Barbara’s business experience mirrors that of the American dream, when as a single mother struggling to support her children she founded J.F. Positive Systems, Inc., a software development company which she ran for twenty-two years. Yet despite the success of her lucrative business, Barbara felt something was missing.
With a deepening desire to give back, Barbara began her quest by sharing her knowledge and experience and helping others to succeed. Barbara Wainwright’s goal setting, persistence, maintaining a positive attitude, self-motivation, expanding paradigm and accountability to her dreams were the key ingredients in her success, and became the cornerstone of her message. Barbara is a speaker, author, and master coach
- What is coaching exactly?
- What is the difference between coaching, consulting or therapy?
- Why would someone hire a coach?
- What makes a great coach?
- How does one become a coach?
- How long does it take to be trained as a coach?
- What should I know about your coach training program?
- I understand that you don’t need a certification to be a coach, why is training & certification important?
- How much can someone earn as a coach?
- How long does it take for a coach to build a full-time practice?
Click here to learn more about my guest today: Barbara Wainwright
Learn more about BizPlanBuilder business plan software & templates
Write a professional business plan for your project quickly and efficiently. Organized system of sample business plan templates in Microsoft® Word, flexible Excel financial models, PowerPoint presentation template — can be downloaded as a Windows app or you can subscribe online. It’s the fastest and easiest way of turning your ideas into a investment-grade business plan and a successful business. Proven with banks, SBA, angel investors, and venture capitalists worldwide. 25+ years refinement. Professionally formatted. Windows / Macintosh.
– Subscribe to BizPlanBuilder cloud-based business plan online
– Download the BizPlanBuilder Windows app business plan software & templates
Be featured on the Business Black Belt radio show!
How would you like to be a featured guest speaker on our radio show? The show will feature you and your business. You’ll be able to share the interview with all your current and future clients and a copy of the interview will be sent to you so that you can upload to your website, blog, citation sites and more.
We’d love to hear your business successes and challenges and share them with our listeners. Just follow this link and tell us a few things about your story. You may also be chosen to be featured in our new book too and add even more marketing horsepower to your business.
Go here to tell us…