Marketing to land customers & capital
Robert Johnson of Business Growth Masters, a Silicon Valley-based consulting firm who specializes in marketing expertise to land start-ups their first customers and capital Bob has more than 25 years experience managing in BIG companies as well as 15+ years experience in small business development and financing!
- Why to not have someone “write a plan” for you
- Value of selecting your capital strategy early on.
- Start-up considerations – what to do – the sequence
- Things that don’t need big $$$
- Target markets – how to choose – (more is not always better)
- Important ingredients to the business plan
- Where most people’s bubbles get burst and how to get beyond it
- “Build it & they will come”
- My idea is so great – everyone will want to invest
- Crazy expectations you’ve seen and how to reign them in:
- All I need is the money!
- If I can get in front of people with money, they’ll invest!
Learn more about BizPlanBuilder business plan software & templates
Write a professional business plan for your project quickly and efficiently. Organized system of sample business plan templates in Microsoft® Word, flexible Excel financial models, PowerPoint presentation template — can be downloaded as a Windows app or you can subscribe online. It’s the fastest and easiest way of turning your ideas into a investment-grade business plan and a successful business. Proven with banks, SBA, angel investors, and venture capitalists worldwide. 25+ years refinement. Professionally formatted. Windows / Macintosh.
– Subscribe to BizPlanBuilder cloud-based business plan online
– Download the BizPlanBuilder Windows app business plan software & templates
Be featured on the Business Black Belt radio show!
How would you like to be a featured guest speaker on our radio show? The show will feature you and your business. You’ll be able to share the interview with all your current and future clients and a copy of the interview will be sent to you so that you can upload to your website, blog, citation sites and more.
We’d love to hear your business successes and challenges and share them with our listeners. Just follow this link and tell us a few things about your story. You may also be chosen to be featured in our new book too and add even more marketing horsepower to your business.
Go here to tell us…