The Antidote to Goal-Setting
If You Have Issues with Setting Goals…
Every year at “New Year” we seem compelled to set goals for the coming year.
Since that’s rarely worked, what if there was another approach?
Burke Franklin invented business planning software in 1988 with the introduction of his best-selling BizPlanBuilder®.
He is the creator of Business Power Tools, the company behind an entire suite of successful business productivity software apps for launching, building and succeeding in business.
Burke was elected to the White House Conference on Small Business and nominated for Ernst & Young’s “Entrepreneur of the Year” award. He is also an instrument-rated pilot, and a second-degree black belt in TaeKwonDo.
Burke’s highly praised book, Business Black Belt teaches more than 70 contemporary real-world lessons and is rich in hard-won advice for building and running a business today.
www.BusinessPowerTools.com | www.BurkeFranklin.com
Some problems with setting goals.
- Some goal-setting concepts missed by the gurus
- How to achieve them anyway!
- Using goal-setting to tune your mental radar to recognize opportunities
- Letting goals go so you can do what you gotta do.
- Putting bright-shiny-objects in perspective
- Remember your objective (vs. How you’re going to get there) just in case it shows up sooner and more easily than expected!