The Top 5 Things You Can Do to Avoid Employee Issues
Current best practices for managing HR in a small to mid-sized company
Glenna’s firm is an HR and Training consulting firm with expertise in HR Strategy, Recruitment and Hiring, Benefits and Compensation, Training and Organizational Development, Employee Relations, Compliance, HR Information Systems, Payroll and International Human Resources and Diversity Resources.
Among many things, Glenna has created policies, procedures, retention programs, recruiting and training solutions that reduced turnover 23% and saved $1 million per year in expense for a global retail company.
Defined HR processes, compensation structures, incentives, benefits, and organization design for a start up technology company.
- What’s the Big Deal about HR in a Small Company?
- What are the most common HR issues that surface?
- Important policies to consider…
- What attracts and retains employees?
- If I am small should I be concerned about ACA (aka Obamacare)?
Learn more about Glenna Hecht and her HR management firm, Humanistic Consulting, here…
Publish an up-to-date employee policies handbook and protect your business from labor disputes & lawsuits
Here’s the easy way to create an employee policies and procedures manual to establish your “ground rules” for working at your company. Your employees are intelligent, well-intended individuals — it’s important to show them that you respect them as people as well as employees.
Pre-written sample employee policy handbook includes 200+ employee policies and procedures — eliminates most of the loopholes that other software does not. Developed with HR Experts (we are a member of SHRM), attorneys, successful entrepreneurs, and psychologists. This employee policy manual software template ensures that employees are treated fairly, and protects you from lawsuits.
“Employee Manual Builder has taken the dread out of starting a project that has been on my list of things to do far too long!”
– David Lloyd, Fitness International, Malaysia
“Extremely well written, precise & to the point.”
– James Dodson, Independence Place, Herrin, IL
“I will recommend the Employee Manual Maker to many of my small business clients.”
– Elwin Boody, SBDC, Canon City, CO
- For Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, HR Managers, & Consultants
- 200 workplace policy templates integrated into 21 sections updated for 2014
- JIAN’s proven Multi-user Interactive Document Assembly System (MIDAS)
- 60+ supplemental forms & Federal posters
- Easily edit or reformat to your requirements using Microsoft® Word
- Developed with practicing HR attorneys & professionals to address the toughest standards of every state (+ California)
- Step x step instructions explain each section and offer best practices
- Includes comprehensive Handbook of Employee Policies & Procedures Guide (PDF)
To learn more about the Employee Manual Builder policies handbook software template, click here
How would you like to be a featured guest speaker on our radio show? The show will feature you and your business. You’ll be able to share the interview with all your current and future clients and a copy of the interview will be sent to you so that you can upload to your website, blog, citation sites and more.
We’d love to hear your business successes and challenges and share them with our listeners. Just follow this link and tell us a few things about your story. You may also be chosen to be featured in our new book too and add even more marketing horsepower to your business.
Click Here to Tell Us…