5 Ways to Attract Corporate Sponsors
Linda Hollander on working with sponsors
Linda Hollander is known as the “Wealthy Bag Lady”. She is the author of the #1 best-selling book, Corporate Sponsorship in 3 Easy Steps. She is also the CEO of Sponsor Concierge and works with companies to help them fund their businesses with the awesome power of corporate sponsors.
A popular international speaker, she is the industry leader in teaching entrepreneurs about how to get corporate sponsors. Her sponsors and clients include Wells Fargo, Epson, Microsoft, Fed Ex, American Airlines, Staples, Marriott, Wal Mart and IBM.
Linda has over 20 years of experience in business, corporate sponsorships, sales, marketing, design, promotion and creating lifetime customers.
Click to listen-in
- How can people identify their potential sponsors?
- What are sponsors looking for?
- What’s the biggest mistake most people make?
- What’s the best way to approach prospective sponsors?
- What should be in the sponsor package?
- How can a non-profit partner add to the value of our offering?
- How can we get media partners?
- How do we determine the benefits for the sponsor?
- How can we use research to strengthen our offering to sponsors?
- How do we know how much money to ask for?
- How can we get sponsors to renew again and again?
Click to learn more about Linda Hollander