5 Ways to Attract Corporate Sponsors
Linda Hollander on working with sponsors
Linda Hollander is known as the “Wealthy Bag Lady”. She is the author of the #1 best-selling book, Corporate Sponsorship in 3 Easy Steps. She is also the CEO of Sponsor Concierge and works with companies to help them fund their businesses with the awesome power of corporate sponsors.
A popular international speaker, she is the industry leader in teaching entrepreneurs about how to get corporate sponsors. Her sponsors and clients include Wells Fargo, Epson, Microsoft, Fed Ex, American Airlines, Staples, Marriott, Wal Mart and IBM.
Linda has over 20 years of experience in business, corporate sponsorships, sales, marketing, design, promotion and creating lifetime customers.
- How can people identify their potential sponsors?
- What are sponsors looking for?
- What’s the biggest mistake most people make?
- What’s the best way to approach prospective sponsors?
- What should be in the sponsor package?
- How can a non-profit partner add to the value of our offering?
- How can we get media partners?
- How do we determine the benefits for the sponsor?
- How can we use research to strengthen our offering to sponsors?
- How do we know how much money to ask for?
- How can we get sponsors to renew again and again?
Click to learn more about Linda Hollander
Write a professional business plan for your project quickly and efficiently. Organized system of sample business plan templates in Microsoft® Word, flexible Excel financial models, PowerPoint presentation template — can be downloaded as a Windows app or you can subscribe online. It’s the fastest and easiest way of turning your ideas into a investment-grade business plan and a successful business. Proven with banks, SBA, angel investors, and venture capitalists worldwide. 25+ years refinement. Professionally formatted. Windows / Macintosh.
– Subscribe to BizPlanBuilder cloud-based business plan online
– Download the BizPlanBuilder Windows app business plan software & templates
How would you like to be a featured guest speaker on our radio show? The show will feature you and your business. You’ll be able to share the interview with all your current and future clients and a copy of the interview will be sent to you so that you can upload to your website, blog, citation sites and more.
We’d love to hear your business successes and challenges and share them with our listeners. Just follow this link and tell us a few things about your story. You may also be chosen to be featured in our new book too and add even more marketing horsepower to your business.
Click Here to Tell Us…
Click to return to the Business Black Belt Radio Show Index