Setting-Up Your Company Structure
Matt Romney of Kunzler Law Group, a Salt Lake City, UT-based law-firm who specializes in Patents, Trademarks & Business Formation. Matt has 10+ years experience in business law and business financing!
Click the Play Button
- First, are you related to Mitt? Mitt and his family are distant cousins.
- Let’s talk about structuring a company to attracting financing…
- Corp – S / C?
- Why is a Delaware Corp so popular?
- Which other states have advantages?
- NV, WY, NM…
- CA – what’s our problem?
- What if one needs to change their structure to follow your advice?
- What other issues should we be thinking about when starting up a Company?
- Protecting your ideas
- Corporate Structure and governance
- Employment and executive compensation matters?
- Who are my investors?
- Stock [options] for founders?
- What about vendors, contractors, and others?