Secrets to Building a Business That’s Bigger Than You
Aaron Young on incorporation, LLCs as well as building and protecting your business
Aaron Scott Young, CEO of Laughlin Associates
For over 20 years, Aaron Young has been empowering business owners to build strong companies and proactively protect their dreams. An entrepreneur with several multi-million-dollar companies under his own belt, Aaron has made it his life’s work to arm other business owners with success formulas that immediately provide exponential growth and protection.
Below are some of his career highlights:
Small Business consultant and Advocate
As CEO of Laughlin Associates, Aaron has served as a strategic-thinking partner for more than 80,000 business owners across a wide range of industries-from the largest yacht broker in the US, to franchisees, to electrical contractors, to medical professionals.
Having witnessed both their common mistakes and common successes, he knows what works and what does not.
Drawing on his own entrepreneurial and corporate experience, as well as what he has observed with his diverse clientele, Aaron has developed a cutting-edge system to help small business owners level the playing field.
He teaches them the six critical strategies that make the difference between failure and long-term success.
Click the Play Button
- How did you get started?
- What makes you an expert?
- Why should businesses incorporate?
- Why incorporation versus being a sole proprietor?
- When is the best time to incorporate?
- Is an LLC better than a corporation?
- What are biggest mistakes you see business owners make?
- What is the corporate veil and how can it be pierced?
- Do LLCs have to keep corporate records?
- What are some tax deductions that get overlooked?
- What advice do you have for people who might want to set out on their own an become and entrepreneur?