A New Perspective on Successful Selling Today…
This was one of my very first podcasts!
And yes, my management & marketing experience spans 40+ years
I have an extensive background in sales, marketing and management and I only bring a very practical approach to everything I do.
In 1995, I was elected to the White House Conference on Small Business where I met with 1,800 other entrepreneurs from across the U.S. to discuss issues every business owner faces and to vote so congress could see what was important to us.
(I very much appreciate the support of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) who helped elect me.)
Twice, the Brazilian software council flew me to Belo Horizonte, Brazil to teach business planning to Brazilian entrepreneurs!
Also, since 2000, I have presented an ongoing series called The Thinking Behind Your Business Plan for CEO Space and other entrepreneurial organizations.
Click to listen-in…
- Why should someone buy from you?
- What if customers already wanted to buy?
- Most sales training teaches overcoming objections…
- How to get a stuck customer moving again.
- “Closing” the sale… Closing?
- Streamlining your sales process.
- Click here to learn more about Burke Franklin