Using “Cause” Marketing to build your business
Linda Lattimore teaches how to source causes and work with them to build your business
Linda Lattimore is a seasoned lawyer, corporate executive and business strategist with skills and experience, both domestically and internationally, as General Counsel and litigator across many industries, segments and geographies. In 2006, Linda founded the WGN Global Fund, whose mission is to support women, both domestically and internationally, who require financial assistance and education to start and grow their businesses.
- Customers have changed their purchasing patterns and what it means to you
- How to draw customers to you rather than push them away with aggressive old school selling techniques
- Why Corporate Social Responsibility is expected by your investors and customers
- How small companies can participate in social responsibility to create win win situations for their cause and their own bottom line.
- Benefit corporations and how entrepreneurs can benefit from being identified as a B company
- Click here to learn more about: Linda Lattimore
Learn more about BizPlanBuilder business plan software & templates
Write a professional business plan for your project quickly and efficiently. Organized system of sample business plan templates in Microsoft® Word, flexible Excel financial models, PowerPoint presentation template — can be downloaded as a Windows app or you can subscribe online. It’s the fastest and easiest way of turning your ideas into a investment-grade business plan and a successful business. Proven with banks, SBA, angel investors, and venture capitalists worldwide. 25+ years refinement. Professionally formatted. Windows / Macintosh.
– Subscribe to BizPlanBuilder cloud-based business plan online
– Download the BizPlanBuilder Windows app business plan software & templates
Be featured on the Business Black Belt radio show!
How would you like to be a featured guest speaker on our radio show? The show will feature you and your business. You’ll be able to share the interview with all your current and future clients and a copy of the interview will be sent to you so that you can upload to your website, blog, citation sites and more.
We’d love to hear your business successes and challenges and share them with our listeners. Just follow this link and tell us a few things about your story. You may also be chosen to be featured in our new book too and add even more marketing horsepower to your business.
Go here to tell us…