Developing and Planning Your Business Strategy
How to Build Performance Into a Start-Up Business
Jeff Magee has been called one of today’s leading Leadership & Marketing Strategists. Jeff is the Author of more than 20 books, four best sellers, he is the publisher of PERFORMANCE / P360 Magazine, and he is the Co-Host of the national business entrepreneur program on Catalyst Business Radio.
Jeff started his first business at age 15 and sold it before going to college. By age 24, he was recognized by American Home Products a Fortune 500 company as its top salesman in the nation, while at the same time becoming the youngest certified sales instructor for the Dale Carnegie Sales Course.
Click to listen-in
- What are you seeing as the priorities for business strategy these days?
- How do you build performance into a start-up
- Hiring, job descriptions, performance reviews every month!
- Vision, Values, Mission
- Ideas on hiring and firing
- What are we missing success-wise, that we should be including?
- Click here to learn more about my guest today: Jeff Magee