Building your business – Developing and planning your strategy
Jeff Magee teaches how to build performance into a start-up business
Jeff Magee has been called one of today’s leading Leadership & Marketing Strategists. Jeff is the Author of more than 20 books, four best sellers, he is the publisher of PERFORMANCE/P360 Magazine, and he is the Co-Host of the national business entrepreneur program on Catalyst Business Radio.
Jeff started his first business at age 15 and sold it before going to college. By age 24, he was recognized by American Home Products a Fortune 500 company as its top salesman in the nation, while at the same time becoming the youngest certified sales instructor for the Dale Carnegie Sales Course.
- What are you seeing as the priorities for business strategy these days?
- How do you build performance into a start-up
- Hiring, job descriptions, performance reviews every month!
- wwwwwh -> vision, values, mission
- Ideas on hiring and firing
- What are we missing success-wise, that we should be including?
- Click here to learn more about my guest today: Jeff Magee
Learn more about BizPlanBuilder business plan software & templates
Write a professional business plan for your project quickly and efficiently. Organized system of sample business plan templates in Microsoft® Word, flexible Excel financial models, PowerPoint presentation template — can be downloaded as a Windows app or you can subscribe online. It’s the fastest and easiest way of turning your ideas into a investment-grade business plan and a successful business. Proven with banks, SBA, angel investors, and venture capitalists worldwide. 25+ years refinement. Professionally formatted. Windows / Macintosh.
– Subscribe to BizPlanBuilder cloud-based business plan online
– Download the BizPlanBuilder Windows app business plan software & templates
Be featured on the Business Black Belt radio show!
How would you like to be a featured guest speaker on our radio show? The show will feature you and your business. You’ll be able to share the interview with all your current and future clients and a copy of the interview will be sent to you so that you can upload to your website, blog, citation sites and more.
We’d love to hear your business successes and challenges and share them with our listeners. Just follow this link and tell us a few things about your story. You may also be chosen to be featured in our new book too and add even more marketing horsepower to your business.
Go here to tell us…