Now that your clients are investing in insurance,
here’s how you can be their hero in 101+ more ways…
Offer them these business development software tools as a bonus for working with you
For more than 30 years (with 2+ million copies sold), we’ve been providing entrepreneurs and business owners
like your clients with comprehensive and easy-to-use software and templates to fund, build, and run their organizations.
Whether your clients need to raise funds, attract clients, manage staff, get their phones ringing with press inquiries, or “all of the above”
our “Business Power Tools” software apps and templates make building businesses easier by providing the structure and tools they need to succeed.
Thanks to you, your clients can access tools they need to…
- Build a successful company on the principles of Conscious Capitalism
- What to put in place to evolve from a start-up to a growth company
- Produce a compelling business plan that delivers their vision to the world
- Expertly forecast revenue, costs, profit, and company valuation
- Position themselves to raise the money they need to grow and move forward
- Hire, inspire, lead, and manage the best people
- Prioritize marketing opportunities, stop chasing trends, increase ROI
- Engage bloggers and the media for free promotion with proven templates
- Properly document all deals with written contracts — in plain-English
- Comply with Federal, State, and Local laws & regulations
- Save on Worker’s Comp insurance by submitting an OSHA IIPP / Safety plan
- Develop “Organizational Awareness” enabling ongoing process improvement
- Produce an Employee Policies Handbook that protects their company from being blind-sided by unnecessary legal actions
- Define responsibilities with professionally developed job descriptions
- Keep people safe from accidents & illnesses — Be prepared for an O$HA visit
- Revamp sales documents & processes for maximum effectiveness
- Implement operating procedures to keep their people focused on priorities
- Be more productive themselves or doing what they enjoy!
- If they consult with business clients, expand their range of services…
ALL of the Above? Yes. Easily. Here. Now.
Mention to your client…
“By the way, when you want a business plan, marketing strategy, employee policies handbook…
and, if you have a proper Injury & Illness Prevention Plan in place,
I think we can save you some money on your workers’ comp policy.
I’ve recently discovered a cool company with all these business-building software tools.
Would this be helpful to you? [Yes?!?] Great, I’ll send you an email with a link to their website.”
We appreciate you telling them about us.
Just refer them to our dashboard and they’ll see for themselves.
(Consider using the sample email below.)
Watch this brief video for a quick glimpse:
If You Offer Liability, Workers Comp, Employer Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)?
Our “SafetyPlanBuilder” could be just what they need to sweeten your policy proposal
If your client doesn’t have a Safety Plan / Injury & Illness Prevention Plan (IIPP),
make sure they use our SafetyPlanBuilder and give it to you to submit to underwriting.
The savings you get for them could be just what you need to win their business.
And well worth their time and investment!
How do you obtain loss run records?
They’re what you need to offer a winning proposal to your clients
You can ask your client to contact the other broker or you can click the link below
to learn how you can obtain the Loss Runs directly.
And… When you subscribe to ClaimsHistory.pro,
you’ll get access to SafetyPlanBuilder for FREE.
Take the pressure off your prospects to obtain their current value loss runs.
For a deal on ClaimsHistory.pro, use Promo Code: FreeSafetyClick to Learn More About ClaimsHistory.pro
“As a long-time B2B insurance broker myself, I instantly saw the potential.
And realized perhaps I could help more insurance producers in a new way.
I’ve reviewed their software extensively and I found it to be very
well organized, well written, and easy to adapt to any business.
This doesn’t conflict with selling insurance at all and it only adds to your success.
It also makes for and easy and wonderful referral.”
~ Bill Bader, Regional Vice President / Executive Partner at Medicareinc.com
President and CEO Bader Consultants, Scottsdale, AZ
Help your clients. Help yourself.
Ongoing 30% Commissions To You
It’s easy to get started
To take advantage of the SafetyPlanBuilder / ClaimsHistory.pro deal…
Just do these 3 things first:
- Create your own Affiliate Referral account
- Subscribe to ClaimsHistory.pro (code: Freesafety)
- Get Discount code for SafetyPlanBuilder
It may be easiest if you let us get you started…
- We’ll get you the right referral tracking link.
- We’ll create your customer’s subscription with proper credit to you.
- We’ll send you a customizable email you can forward to them with the good news!
Contact us or call us at 800-346-5426
(We’re in Southern California, Best: 9-5 M-F)
To do this on your own, follow these steps.
Your clients will love you forever!
Click to subscribe for your client
If you have a Discount Coupon Code from ClaimsHistory.pro,
insert it here to make the total amount $00
Here’s a simple sample email you can send to your clients
Just fill in their name, edit your way, and add your Referral Partner Revenue Share tracking link behind our web address:
If you don’t have it yet, click here to get your Referral Tracking Link so we can send you checks!
(Put it in place behind our bold web address links below.)
Subject line ideas:
- Some software tools you can use for your business
- Take look at these software apps & templates
Hi [first name],
Last time we met, I mentioned a cool business development dashboard loaded with apps & templates to help you build your business.
I’ve recently been talking with the creator of Business Power Tools. I think you’ll like them and find them very useful for successfully building your business!
- Plain-English business contract templates
- Business plan for strategic planning and/or financing
- Marketing plan to sort and prioritize your options
- PR/Media plan w/ sample press release templates
- Employee policies handbook
- Supplement our Employer Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- 700+ sample job descriptions
- Employee record-keeping system
- OSHA-compliant safety training manual
- Put this in place and you can save on your Worker’s Comp insurance premiums
- If you want me to quote you a better rate, I can get this for you for free!
- Stock Options plan for compensating key people with shares
Good stuff! Easy enough for doing-it-yourself, too.
Take a look at their web site here: http://www.businesspowertools.com
And, when I can help you with your business insurance, please feel free to contact me directly!
[Your name / signature block here]
P.S. Remember to visit their web site here: http://www.businesspowertools.com