Now that your clients are investing in insurance,
you can be their hero in 101+ more ways…
Offer them these business development software tools as a bonus for working with you
Whether your clients need to raise funds, attract clients, manage staff, get their phones ringing with press inquiries, or “all of the above” — our “Business Power Tools” software apps and templates make building businesses easier by providing the structure and tools they need to succeed.
Just say to your client…
“By the way, when you want a business plan, marketing strategy, employee policies handbook… I’ve recently discovered a cool company with all these business-building software tools. Would this be helpful to you? Great, I’ll send you an email with a link to their website.”
Keep reading and we’ll show you…
Offer Employer Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)?
We have a special “HR” subscription that includes a customizable employee policies and procedures handbook as well as a full Injury and Illness Prevention Plan (IIPP) manual!
For more than 30 years (with 2+ million copies sold), we’ve been providing entrepreneurs and business owners like your clients with comprehensive and easy-to-use software and templates to fund, build, and run their organizations.
If you offer EPLI, our HR suite could be just what they need to go with your policy.
We appreciate you telling them about us!
Just refer them to our dashboard and they’ll see for themselves.
Here’s a quick glimpse:
Ongoing 30% Commissions To You
We’ve made this very easy for you. Just refer your clients to our comprehensive Business Power Tools Dashboard and let us do the rest! We thank you. And your clients will love you (even more!)
Copy and send this to your clients
Just fill in their name, edit a bit, and add your Referral Partner Revenue Share tracking link behind our web address:
If you don’t have it yet, click here to get your Referral Tracking Link so we can send you checks!
(Put it in place behind our blue web address links below.)
Some software tools you can use for your business
Take look at these software apps & templates
Hi [first name],
Last time we met, I mentioned a cool business development dashboard with apps & templates to help you build your business. [or] I wanted to tell you about some business development apps & templates to help you build your business.
I’ve recently been talking with the creator of Business Power Tools. They have a cool web-based dashboard with a collection of business development tools.
I think you’ll like them and find them very useful for successfully building your business!
- 165 plain-English business contract templates
- Business plan for strategic planning or financing
- Marketing plan to sort and prioritize your options
- PR/Media plan w/ sample press release templates
- Employee policies handbook
- Use this to supplement our Employer Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- 700+ sample job descriptions
- Employee record-keeping system
- OSHA-compliant safety training manual
- Put this in place and you can save on your insurance premiums!
- Stock Options plan for managing shares
Good stuff! Easy enough for doing-it-yourself, too.
Take a look at their web site here: http://www.businesspowertools.com
And, when I can help you with your business insurance, please feel free to contact me directly!
[You name / signature block here]
P.S. Remember to visit their web site here: http://www.businesspowertools.com
More info about the actual software
1) The #1 tool for strategic planning and raising capital
Your clients need a good business plan, and investors and lenders will want to see it!
A comprehensive business plan gives your clients the edge with investors and lenders who want to see their money doing the most good.
The better organized you are the more capital you’ll attract!
BizPlanBuilder writes an investment-grade business plan easily and with beautiful results. Its organized system gives you sample plans, built-in financial projections, and a proven PowerPoint presentation template.
“Your software produces plans that are equivalent to some of the best plans I’ve seen. I have tried using another software, [Business Plan Pro / Live Plan], but was not anywhere near as satisfied with the results.”
– Dr. J Goetzow, San Francisco, CA
“With BizPlanBuilder, a walk on the wild side of business planning becomes a stroll in the park.”
– Peter Crowe, Isaacs & Crowe Advertising, Leesburg, VA
- Cloud-based – Windows and/or Macintosh.
- Successful for Strategic Planning, Fund-Raising, Crowd-Sourcing
- Step x step instructions & video tutorials throughout explain each section and offer best practices
- Video/Seminar: The Thinking Behind Your Business Plan
- 60+ funding-support documents & worksheet
- Sold separately for $97
2) Marketing sanity and strategy for their business
Coordinate, manage and measure all of your promotional programs from one place
This expands on the strategic plan started in BizPlanBuilder. It’s an expert marketing strategy and planning system complete with a collection of professionally written sample marketing plan templates and worksheets that will inform and accelerate your decision processes.
All of these completely pre-scripted templates are easily edited using Microsoft® Word and Excel®. With almost a hundred templates based on successful marketing plans, Marketing Builder enables you to easily plan and build an entire marketing campaign that fits your practice and location.
“If I really did my marketing right I could avoid a lengthy sales cycle, I wouldn’t waste money on unnecessary advertising gimmicks, and my salespeople would invest their time more efficiently—now that’s actually possible.”
– Pat Napoles, President, PBN Publications
- 80+ proven marketing planning templates easily edited using Word
- 30+ Excel templates for planning, analysis & measurement
- Handbook of Business Marketing user manual (PDF)
- Also sold separately for $97
3) PR firm (and training) in a box
Comprehensive Public Relations management system with sample press release templates
“Publicity Builder helped us obtain over $6 million in free publicity in the nation’s leading TV shows, magazines and almost every major newspaper in the country…”
Says Christian LesStrange, President of FunFlatable Products. Until you can afford professional PR support, develop and manage your own public relations using this proven Public Relations / Media management system.
Publicity Builder essentially “amounts to a course in how to win editors and influence reporters.”
~ Larry Shannon, The New York Times
Learn to nurture those relationships with our online PR Tutorial included.
- Sample press releases for every event – easily edit with Word.
- Example-filled worksheets help develop your message.
- Calculators in Excel help with budgeting & prioritizing – just fill-in the variables and print.
- Scripts to pitch journalists, develop special stories, manage tradeshows & conferences, get interviews, and more.
- Step x step instructions explain what to do and why.
- Handbook of Business PR user manual (PDF)
- Online PR Tutorial
- Also sold separately for $97
4) Keep connected with clients, staff & vendors
Client / patient Relationship Management… but wait, there’s a lot more!
Business Power Tools CRM system does a lot more than just customer relationship management. Compared to many of the CRM systems we’ve seen, we chose and upgraded the one that also, tracks, projects, to-do’s, deals, events, calendar. More about this CRM System…
- Tracks clients, vendors, potential team members — even use it for campaigns, events, and mailings
- Syncs with Outlook Access on iPhone or Android
- It’s part of the Practice-Builder package subscription deal
- May be subscribed-to separately for $14.95/mo
5) Protects your clients’ businesses
This up-to-date employee policies handbook creates a productive culture while it protects businesses from labor disputes & lawsuits!
Here’s the easy way to create an employee policies and procedures manual to establish your “ground rules” for working for you. The foundation of your business is your people. They are intelligent, well-intended individuals — it’s important to show them that you respect them as people as well as employees.
Pre-written sample employee policy handbook includes 200+ employee policies and procedures — eliminates most of the loopholes that other software do not. Developed with HR Experts, attorneys, successful entrepreneurs, and psychologists, this employee policy manual software template ensures that employees are treated fairly and provides management best-practices.
“Employee Manual Builder has taken the dread out of starting a project that has been on my list of things to do far too long!”
– David Lloyd, Fitness International, Malaysia
“Extremely well written, precise & to the point.”
– James Dodson, Independence Place, Herrin, IL
“I will recommend the Employee Manual Maker to many of my small business clients.”
– Elwin Boody, SBDC, Canon City, CO
- For Business Owners, HR Managers, & Consultants
- 200 workplace policy templates integrated into 21 sections
(Subscription includes ongoing updates)
- Multi-user Interactive Document Assembly System (MIDAS)
- Developed with practicing HR attorneys & professionals to address the toughest standards of every state (+ California & HI)
- Step x step instructions explain each section and offer best practices
- Includes comprehensive Handbook of Employee Policies & Procedures Guide
- On it’s own: $147
6) Keeps your employee records organized
Every necessary piece of employee information you need is right here
At a time when it’s imperative to keep organized, consistent, and accurate records on all employees, HR File Builder (formerly Employee File Builder) can provide you with the best possible documentation.
Secure, professional record-keeping system safeguards your organization
With all personnel records kept in one centralized system, multiple authorized users can gain instant access to the information they need, when they need it. Evaluating employee performance, making recommendations, preparing reports, and backing up personnel decisions and policies has never been easier.
“Keep Tabs on Personnel Files’ The information you need about your employees extends far beyond a list of whom to call in an emergency. With Employee File Builder from Business Power Tools, it’s easy to create and update a complete file on each of your employees. I liked working in the tabbed interface, which organizes employee information into customizable topics like Employees, Corporate Views and Company Policy. Buttons specific to each section appear along the right side of the screen.” In the event personnel or legal problems ever develop, you can be confident of having the necessary records and documentation to back you up.”
~ Joel T. Patz, Windows Magazine – Reviews
7) Produces an Illness and Injury Prevention Plan (IIPP)
Your clients cannot afford to be sued by an employee and/or fined by OSHA!
Safety Plan Builder software helps you publish a custom illness and injury prevention and training manual to quickly and easily comply with OSHA, avoid lawsuits, train your employees, and provide a safe workplace.
Covers 161 Safe Work Practice categories.
All elements of your safety plan are pre-written. Select the appropriate sections for your business or industry, then customize the paragraphs. Menus help you select the paragraphs appropriate to your state. Contains over 250 pre-written pages of industry-specific Safe Work Practices. Publish your complete plan in a few minutes and be safety compliant in all 50 states.
Easily protect your staff & volunteers, and avoid costly OSHA fines
“Using Safety Plan Builder can save a company thousands or even millions of dollars in reduced or avoided legal judgments,” says Labor Law Attorney Mark Thierman. “Believe me when I say that plaintiff attorneys just don’t want to come up against this type of written plan!”
- Business Power Tools proven Multi-user Interactive Document Assembly System (MIDAS)
- Every Industry / Every State
- Exports to Microsoft® Word for easy edit or reformatting to your requirements
- Cloud-based — works for both Windows & Macintosh
- Sold separately for $147
8) Saves the time & money you’d pay attorneys
Lawyers have better things to do and so do you
You’re going to need good attorneys no matter what, but for now, you can benefit from our business contract collection to help you get started on the right foot.
“I compared your docs against LegalZoom and Rocket Lawyer and theirs are generic and incomplete compared to Jian’s. I spent last night editing the document to my liking and had it reviewed by a securities attorney who happens to be a friend. Was very impressed and gave me the OK to use it. Very pleased and will be sure to spread the word about your amazing products and JIAN. ~ Brad Fishman
- Click “Learn More” to review all of the actual sample contract templates in our collection.
- Also sold separately for $49
Collaborate with your team and advisors online
Secure, multi-user access enables unlimited sharing
The real benefit of the subscription is that it keeps all of these important projects alive and up to date, as well as enabling ongoing collaboration with your team and advisors.
You can easily designate an unlimited number of additional users to collaborate with you using password-protected access.
- Management Team — Share the work and operate from the “same page”
- Consultants — Consistency, oversight and connection with clients
This is true multi-user file-sharing for collaboration
- Work from anywhere / anytime.
- No email file back & forth confusion (No “Conflicting Copies” to sort out)
- Control user access: None / Read-Only / Full-Edit
- Section by section Check-Out & Check-In prevents overwriting each others work