Now that your clients are investing in insurance,
here’s how you can be their hero in 10 more ways…
Offer them these business development software tools as a bonus for working with you
For more than 30 years (with 2+ million copies sold), we’ve been providing entrepreneurs and business owners
like your clients with comprehensive and easy-to-use software and templates to fund, build, and run their organizations.
Whether your clients need to raise funds, attract clients, manage staff, get their phones ringing with press inquiries, or “all of the above”
our “Business Power Tools” software apps and templates make building businesses easier by providing the structure and tools they need to succeed.
Thanks to you, your clients can access tools they need to…
- Save on Worker’s Comp insurance by submitting an OSHA IIPP / Safety plan
- Keep people safe from accidents & illnesses. Be prepared for an O$HA visit!
- Hire, inspire, lead, and manage the best people
- Develop “Organizational Awareness” enabling ongoing process improvement
- Define responsibilities with professionally developed job descriptions
- Produce an Employee Policies Handbook that protects their company from being blindsided by unnecessary legal actions
- Engage bloggers and the media for free promotion with proven templates
- Properly document all deals with written contracts — in plain-English
- Comply with Federal, State, and Local laws & regulations
- Build a successful company on the principles of Conscious Capitalism
- What to put in place to evolve from a start-up to a growth company
- Produce a compelling business plan that delivers their vision to the world
- Expertly forecast revenue, costs, profit, and company valuation
- Position themselves to raise the money they need to grow and move forward
- Prioritize marketing opportunities, stop chasing trends, increase ROI
- Revamp sales documents & processes for maximum effectiveness
- Implement operating procedures to keep their people focused on priorities
- Be more productive themselves or doing what they enjoy!
- If they consult with business clients, expand their range of services…
ALL of the Above? Yes. Easily. Here. Now.
Mention to your client…
“By the way, when you want a business plan, marketing strategy, employee policies handbook…
Also, if you have a proper Injury & Illness Prevention Plan in place,
I think we can save you money on your workers’ comp policy.
I’ve recently discovered a cool company with all these business-building software tools.
Would this be helpful to you? [Yes?!?]
Great, I’ll send you an email with a link to their website.”
Earn 30% Recurring Commissions on Your Referred Subscriptions
We appreciate you telling them about us.
Just use your referral tracking link taking them to our dashboard and they’ll see for themselves.
(Consider using the sample email below.)
Watch this brief video for a quick glimpse:
If You Offer Liability, Workers Comp, Employer Practices Liability Insurance?
Our “SafetyPlanBuilder” could be just what your prospect needs
to sweeten your policy proposal
If your client doesn’t have a Safety Plan / Injury & Illness Prevention Plan (IIPP),
make sure they use our SafetyPlanBuilder and give it to you to submit to underwriting.
The savings you get for them could be just what you need to win their business.
And well worth their time and investment!
See how easy it is to create a Free IIPP / Safety Plan with your client.
Remember to use your affiliate link when you access the dashboard to start their Safety Plan.
You could even just email your client using your affiliate link and have them sign up and do it themselves,
but that would defeat your relationship-building opportunity for a fuller understanding of their business (more opportunities…?) Go ahead and subscribe to the 2-week free roadtest to see how easy this will be.
Here’s the quickest, easiest way to produce an Injury & Illness Prevention Plan (IIPP)
for your client so you can win their business.
- Using your Business Power Tools referral link,
- Create a Guest Account ($0) for your client.
- Meet with them in person or remotely via Zoom.
- Better than just pointing them to it or doing it yourself
- Use this opportunity to build your relationship, learn more about their business
- and make sure it gets done!
- Under My Account (top/right)/ Manage Account / My Company
- Fill-in all their info and insert their logo and tagline.
- Click on Procedures in the middle menu bar (gray)
- Click on Safety at the top (Green)
- Review the menu-tree and click the boxes for the sections you want to use.
- These will be the sections included in the printout.
- Edit those sections to taste.
- Above the menu tree, click the “Docx” icon to export to Word.
- It may require a bit of clean-up editing.
- Print and submit to Underwriting.
- Explore other parts of the dashboard with your client…
- There may be other tools they need.
- We send a few instructional / informational emails including offers to subscribe.
- You earn 30% recurring commissions on those subscriptions.
Another thing: How do you obtain “Loss Run” records?
They’re what you need to offer a winning proposal to your clients
You can ask your client to contact the other broker or you can click the link below
to learn how you can obtain the Loss Runs directly.
And… When you subscribe to ClaimsHistory.pro,
you’ll get access to SafetyPlanBuilder for FREE.
Take the pressure off your prospects to obtain their current value loss runs.
For a deal on ClaimsHistory.pro, use Promo Code: FreeSafetyClick to Learn More About ClaimsHistory.pro
“As a long-time B2B insurance broker myself, I instantly saw the potential.
And realized perhaps I could help more insurance producers in a new way.
I’ve reviewed their software extensively and I found it to be very
well organized, well written, and easy to adapt to any business.
This doesn’t conflict with selling insurance at all and it only adds to your success.
It also makes for and easy and wonderful referral.”
~ Bill Bader, Regional Vice President / Executive Partner at Medicareinc.com
President and CEO Bader Consultants, Scottsdale, AZ
“I am writing to you today to express my appreciation for the use of your products over the years. Your technology in this complicated area of business planning, regulatory, HR and safety, and financial monitoring is crucial to the success of a budding business as they begin, and then begin to climb towards outside investment. I am a retired insurance CEO that now consults and mentors young entrepreneurs who aspire to follow in my footsteps. The last two projects are now producing over $1 million in revenue per month, and both are less than two years old. I operate in the micro-niche space of insurance programs. This space takes the carrier out of control and places that control in the hands of these young impresarios steeped in technology, but without the tattoo of years of experience on their resume. That’s what I bring to the table, along with my intellectual property and business relationships with insurers and global reinsurers.
I tell them as a coach, quoting Muhammed Ali, “it ain’t bragging – if you can back it up.” These kids have great spreadsheet skills, but it is the fine print and government regulations that harbor the “gotchas” that sink investor presentations. And this tactic is a favorite with venture capitalists as they “sift fly spec out of pepper” when it comes to which pitchman has the execution skills to keep their investment from sinking into a regulatory pit of quicksand. Your tool is my favorite “go-to” tool, and I recommend it strenuously to my clients; if they whine or discount its value, I second guess my involvement. Because I am a major long term investor in their success – if they don’t grow and hit each milestone on target, I have wasted my time. And I’m too old to be drilling dry holes.
Let’s continue to talk about how we can conspire to broaden the use of your products to buttress my investments in these new ventures, and I believe customization is a place to start.”
Daniel W. Crandall, CIC, ARM
President and CEO, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
Mbl: 208-781-2097 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Help your clients. Help yourself.
Earn 30% Recurring Commissions on Your Referred Subscriptions
It’s easy to get started
To take advantage of the SafetyPlanBuilder / ClaimsHistory.pro deal…
Just do these 3 things first:
- Create your own Affiliate Referral account
- Subscribe to ClaimsHistory.pro (See above, Use code: Freesafety)
- Get your Discount code to access SafetyPlanBuilder for free
It may be easiest if you let us get you started…
- We’ll get you the right Affiliate referral tracking link.
- We’ll create your customer’s subscription with proper credit to you.
- We’ll send you a customizable email you can forward to them with your offer.
Email us or call us at 800-346-5426
(We’re in Southern California, Best: 9-5 M-F)
Your clients will love you forever!
Click to subscribe for your client…
If you have a Discount Coupon Code from ClaimsHistory.pro,
insert it here to make the total amount $00
Simple sample email you can send to your clients
Just fill in their name, edit your way, and add your Affiliate Revenue Share tracking link behind our web address:
If you don’t have it yet, click here to get your Referral Tracking Link so we can send you checks!
(Put it in place behind our bold web address links below.)
Subject line ideas:
- Some software tools you can use for your business
- Take look at these software apps & templates
Hi [first name],
Last time we met, I mentioned a cool business development dashboard loaded with apps & templates to help you build your business.
I’ve recently been talking with the creator of Business Power Tools. I think you’ll like them and find them very useful for successfully building your business!
- Plain-English business contract templates
- Business plan for strategic planning and/or financing
- Marketing plan to sort and prioritize your options
- PR/Media plan w/ sample press release templates
- Employee policies handbook
- Supplement our Employer Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- 700+ sample job descriptions
- Employee record-keeping system
- OSHA-compliant safety training manual
- Put this in place and you can save on your Worker’s Comp insurance premiums
- If you want me to quote you a better rate, I can get this for you for free!
- Stock Options plan for compensating key people with shares
Good stuff! Easy enough for doing-it-yourself, too.
Take a look at their web site here: https://www.BusinessPowerTools.com
And, when I can help you with your business insurance, please feel free to contact me directly!
[Your name / signature block here]
P.S. Remember to visit their web site here: https://www.BusinessPowerTools.com
All there is to it!
- Watch the videos
- Add yourself to our affiliate system and get you referral-tracking link.
- Edit re-usable email templates, insert link…
- Send to all clients and prospects.
- Subscribe to Loss Runs.
- Subscribe clients to our dashboard so you can produce their IIPP with them.
- Submit IIPP to underwriting — win the business!
- Re-use email templates over and over and over again…
- Earn 30% recurring commissions
- Enjoy life!