The business plan software favored by CEO Space for 20+ years

ceo space BizPlanBuilder best selling free business planning software

Join CEO Space and get the
BizPlanBuilder Business Planning Suite
FREE for 3 Months.

BizPlanBuilder Embodies Everything You Learn at CEO Space

Whether you’re developing your growth strategy or raising $5,000 – $50 million, BizPlanBuilder writes an investment-grade business plan quickly and efficiently.

Menu-driven from start to finish, its organized system gives you customizable sample plans, flexible financial models and a proven investor presentation.

With 30+ years of advancements, 2.3+ million copies sold and billions raised, it’s the fastest, easiest way to turn your ideas into a compelling plan for a successful company.

Secure cloud-based collaboration enables an unlimited number of team and advisors to work together. Multiple choice content and structure proven successful many times over with angel investors, banks, the SBA, and venture capitalists worldwide. Works with all Mac and Windows browsers. $97

Join CEO Space and Your Get 3 Months of BizPlanBuilder FREE

Show Up Fully Prepared When You Get To CEO Space!

We’ll give you BizPlanBuilder Online, plus a few more tools to get you where you want to be…

Here’s what you get:

Business Start-Up & Financing Suite
  • BizPlanBuilder Online – Finish Your Business Plan, complete Your Financials and Prep Your Presentation Pitch
  • Online CRM – [Contact Relationship Management] System Tracks Your Investors, Partners and Customers
  • Stock Options Builder – Inspire Your Team with Their Own %, Includes Calculator and Doc Templates
  • Agreement Builder – You’ll Need These Sample Start-up Contract Templates… LLC, etc.

Here’s what to do next…

• Register for the next CEO Space event
  • Contact me with your registration receipt and the name of the person you worked with
  • I’ll send you the Discount Code so you can have the first 4 months of your subscription to the Web-based Business Start-up & Financing Suite for FREE

Be ready to rock ‘n roll at CEO Space.
Have your act together and your documents ready to build your team and to pitch investors!
After 3 Months, the Deal is $27 / mo — Add Your Team and Advisors for $1 /mo each

95% of success is showing up. – Woody Allen

ceospace-logo

richard kayeTo get this deal, contact

Dr. Richard Kaye

575-776-1530

[email protected]

CeoSpaceAmerica.com

Review my slideshow from my business plan class.

Burke Franklin business black belt

Download My Business Plan Class Presentation

To save you the writing and distraction from my presentation, you can have my PowerPoint show from my Business Plan class.

Download my PowerPoint show from my Business Plan class

For what it’s worth, here’s how I feel about CEO Space:

I highly recommend CEO Space to you if you are starting or building your business. I’ve taught the business planning class there since 2000 and have witnessed first-hand many successes of all kinds. Personally, I think I give you your entire money’s worth in my class alone, yet every instructor says that 🙂 and works very hard to make it a reality. Beyond there, the networking, opportunities, support, ideas, consulting (breakfast, lunch & dinner, and late into the night…) with many like-minded and like-spirited people will send you home with alliances, partnerships and wisdom you just won’t get anywhere else on Earth as quickly.
Burke Franklin, Founder & CEO, Business Power Tools,
Author: BizPlanBuilder & Business Black Belt

Click here to learn more about CEO Space

Watch my CEO Space business plan class

Replay My CEO Space Business Plan Class

Perhaps you came to my class at CEO Space, maybe you missed it… Here’s the video — you may want to first download the PowerPoint show (above) to better follow along.

Click here to watch the class right here on the Business Power Tools website.

Burke Franklin keynote conscious business planning raise capital entrepreneurs

Another Source of Income for You

business software affiliate referral program

If You Work with CEOs, Entrepreneurs & Business Owners…

You can expand your business practice with professional-grade software tools — add referral links to your website and earn $$$. Utilize our business plan software and suite of proven templates to…

• Offer clients more
  • Expand your practice
  • Earn a % of referral sales
  • Collaborate with clients all over the world

Refer Business Power Tools business development software tools to your associates, clients and friends…
We Pay a 20% Recurring Commission

Details Here…