Before you invest your time and money in a new business, some quality recon can make a big difference!
Are you a veteran with a mind for business?
Do you want to be?
We’ve created a collection of business software templates, proven in business over 27 years,
to help you organize your ideas, prioritize your activities and model the financial promise of your company.
There’s a lot to do when starting a business, and your military training has prepared you better than most. But the only orders your require now are those from customers!
Watch this presentation on what you can do to get started building your business without money…
How to Build Your Business Without Funding
…which also builds momentum attractive to investors!
The presentation itself takes about 90 minutes.
Software organizes your ideas and creates a complete business blueprint and financial model
Get an entire overview of your business, all the moving parts…
Does it makes sense? Will it be profitable? Is it worth doing?!?
Our BizPlanBuilder software system, is a pre-written business plan covering every aspect of most businesses. As you read it through, you’ll naturally edit and fill-in the blanks with your own ideas.
When you’re done, you’ll have a draft of a plan and financial model you can share with friends and others who can help you. With input and refinement, you’ll be prepared to show it to investors and lenders. It’s formatted in the exact structure they expect and includes the information they want. And you will be able to answer their questions!
Arguably, our BizPlanBuilder® is the most successful business planning software / template systems for raising capital. If your initial meeting is successful and the investor is interested, they will likely want to see your formal business plan.
As you’ve probably learned during your research on the web, writing a business plan is as much for your own good as it is for dazzling investors!
Whether you’re raising $5,000 – $50 million, BizPlanBuilder writes an investment-grade business plan quickly and efficiently. Menu-driven from start to finish, its organized system gives you sample plans, built-in financial projections and proven PowerPoint investor presentation.
With 30 years of advancements, 2+ million copies sold and billions raised, it’s the fastest, easiest way to turn your ideas into a compelling plan and successful business.
Proven with angel investors, banks, the SBA, and venture capitalists worldwide.
Windows / Macintosh. Downloadable / Web-based.Click here to learn more about BizPlanBuilder
Who Business Power Tools is and why we’re here…
← Click to watch this 12-minute video
Business Power Tools focuses on developing business planning software that takes the guess-work out of writing important business documents. We work with business advisors, consultants and experts in every field and bring their experience to each of our business planning software solutions. We’ve done the research, written the templates and bring more than 30-years of business success to each of our business products.
The proven business software that makes it easy to start, finance and manage your business
- 30 years of proven business success through up & down economic cycles provide vetted business templates
- Easy start business plan, HR, PR, marketing and sample contract templates produce professional documents quickly
- Edit professionally written & formatted Word, Excel® & PowerPoint® templates—eliminate compatibility issues!
- Completely customizable using Word, Excel & PowerPoint — build budgets & presentations with ease
- Expert advice throughout guides you every step of the way, explains what to do, and helps side-step mistakes
- Multi-user system enables team collaboration over a network or the Internet to write a winning business plan
- Learn one, use them all. All work exactly the same way— We build all of our business planning products using the same intuitive system
- Purchase, edit & print — the business plan you need is yours in just a few clicks!
“Never doubt that a small group of committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it’s the only way that ever has.”
~ Margaret Meade