“Wow, there’s a lot here!”
That’s what most people say when they first see it.
And it’s true. There is a lot here.
Building a business is complicated and difficult,
but with enough of the right tools, you can work wonders!
To a first-time entrepreneur or CEO, this may seem overwhelming.
If this isn’t your first rodeo, you’ll likely appreciate how much work has already been done for you.
Almost all of these tools will apply to building your business sooner or later, but you can get just what you need now.
Take a tour through the productivity panels for every area of your business.
“It’s like virtual gourmet kitchen drawers full of every utensil you can imagine!”
This dashboard displays an overview of the complex relationships of the parts of your business to the whole.
Now you can tie all of your processes together into a comprehensive execution management system.
With the breadth and depth of the tools available to build your company… “Wow, there’s a lot here!”
Now you’ll see how easy it is to use these templates and how quickly you can crush these business projects.
Subscribe to Any of 3 Options…
Use what you need now… Add more as you grow
Or, LIFETIME, paid-in-full access to EVERYTHING for $997!
“It’s like thought leadership management for your entire company”
Strategic Planning and Funding
Start / Finance / Grow Efficiently
- Featuring BizPlanBuilder with everything to write a business plan for Growth or to Raise Capital
- Multiple Financial Models Project Revenue, Costs, Profits, Valuation
- “Elevator” pitch worksheet
- Proven Investor Presentation Deck
- Funding Resources, Financial Calculators
- Includes Stock Options Templates
- Shareholder & Options Tracking
- Corporate, LLC Docs, Board Minutes
- Sample Contracts, Advisor/Director Intro
- Finance & Collections docs
- Videos Explain All Concepts
- “Handbook of Business Planning”
Just $22.50 / mo when Paid Annually
Click here for a $270 Annual Subscription
Pay for 10 Months, Get 2 Months Free
Marketing, PR, Sales and Social Media
Everything to Grow Sales!
- Featuring Marketing Builder strategic plan template to prioritize best tactics
- 30+ Calculators do the math for you
- Branding / Creative Development Worksheets
- Public Relations / Media Management with PR Calendar & Calculators
- 20+ Press Release Templates
- Comprehensive PR Tutorial
- Website Testing Tools
- Sales Proposal Builder
- Sample Sales & Reseller Contracts
- Prospecting & Appointment-Setting
- Scripts, Emails, Letters
- Sample Customer Service Responses
Just $30.83 / mo when Paid Annually
Click here for a $370 Annual Subscription
Pay for 10 Months, Get 2 Months FREE!
Cloud-Based Apps and Templates
Works for Both Windows and/or Macintosh
Continue Subscription for Ongoing Updates
Covers all users
Cancel or Suspend any time
(We’ll save your work!)
Keep making the low payments and
keep your credit card up to date,
you can enjoy your low-price
subscription to Business Power Tools
for as long as you want!
Add Unlimited Team & Advisors for $1 / mo Each!
Enhanced 128-bit Cyber Security
You control access, user by user!
Allow collaboration or just read-only
Employee Policies and Procedures Handbooks
Organize & Manage Your People
- Featuring Employee Manual Builder with 200+ professionally scripted sample Policies & Procedures templates
- Compliant State x State
- OSHA Safety Training Manual
- Injury & Illness Prevention Plan (IIPP) with 161 Safe Work Practices
- 700+ Sample Job Descriptions
- Interview Questions & Templates
- Candidate Evaluation Worksheets
- Hiring & Onboarding Correspondence
- Security Policies & Procedures
- Discipline & Termination Documentation
- “Manager’s Procedures Guide” includes
- “How to Avoid Ruinous Litigation”
Just $39~ / mo when Paid Annually
Click here for a $470 Annual Subscription
Pay for 10 months, get 2 months free!
OK! Next, where to start…
“Wow, there’s a lot here!”
That’s what most people say when they first see it. And it’s true. There is a lot here. Building a business is complicated and difficult, but with enough of the right tools, you can work wonders!
This is a new and revolutionary(?!?) “Visual Document Management System”
- It’s full of professionally scripted document and spreadsheet templates for every part of your business.
- It’s uniquely designed to support “agile” / “lean” / flexible business development.
- It also keeps all of your plans, calculations, and correspondence organized and secure for ongoing access and updates.
- Imagine showing this to your investors or an acquirer — “You have your act together!”
- This system serves an extension of your company “memory” and compounds value as you grow.
To a first-time entrepreneur or CEO, this may seem overwhelming. If this isn’t your first rodeo, you’ll likely appreciate how much work has already been done for you. Almost all of these tools will apply to building your business sooner or later, but you can get just what you need now.
Click on the colorful boxes (Tiles) to get what you want asap.
Click around… you’ll be amazed at how much you can accomplish with these tools!
(At first, it may seem like more than you need, but you’ll be amazed at how fast you’ll grow into it.)
And we’re adding and refining all the time.
Try it… FREE
- Click the screen image above.
- It will open a new webpage / tab leaving access to these instructions.
- Click Login (top / right, black menu-bar)
- Either Login with your previous username and password
- Or fill-in the “14-Day Guest Access” and use that to Login.
- Under “My Account,” click “Manage Account,” then “My Company”
- Watch the videos below! Seriously.
2 videos get you started:
- After you login, Click “My Account” — Top Right of Your Dashboard
- Enter your company contact info — Your info now automagically populates all of your docs.
- Insert your logo — Your dashboard will now be “private labeled” and look like it’s yours!
- Add your own slogan (255 characters) — Keep your main message front and center always!
- Here’s a quick overview accessing the docs, customizing, saving, and sending…
- This will make the icons to the right make more sense
- Click here for step-by-step written / illustrated directions
What these icons tell me:
In this example, there are…
(26) master templates (you can’t delete them or screw-them-up in any way!)
(0) Customized templates — After you open a master and edit, it will be saved for re-use.
(0) When you fill-in the template, completed documents are saved for easy review.
Click any tile and look for these icons:
These icons help manage your docs.
What to work on first?
(Be sure you are logged-in first for best effect!)
It depends upon your initial priority…
Strategic Planning / Raise Capital
- Before you build a business, how much money do you want?
- Under the Management tab, Calculators, click “How Much is Enough” and have some fun!
- Click the Business Plan tab
- Click on BizPlanBuilder tile at the top…
- Click the [+] to get started with your business plan
- …Click around to see what other supporting tools you have
- The Video Tutorials are embedded with their respective sections of the business plan
- While you can watch them anytime you like, we recommend watching as you work on that section of your plan.
- You may also want to watch Burke Franklin speak on “How to Build Your Business Without Funding“
Marketing / PR / Sales
- Click the Marketing tab…
- Click on Marketing Plan at the top…
- Click the [+] to start your marketing plan
- Click the PR / Media tab…
- Click around to see what tools you have
- Click the Sales tab…
HR Policies / Procedures
- Click the HR tab
- Click the Employee Policies Handbook tile at the top
- Click the [+] to start your handbook
- Here’s how to use the Employee Handbook system
- It works the same way for:
- Safety Plan
- Business Security
- Sales Proposal Builder
- It works the same way for:
- Click on the Procedures tab…
- Open the Safety Plan and give that a read
- Click around to see what other tools you have
Think of this page as your company “bulletin board.”
How many companies do you know where the right hand knows what the left hand is doing?
The idea is that we want to provide a place to enable everyone in your company to be on the “same page.”
Except for the Priorities and Updates, every one of these sections is excerpted from our wildly successful BizPlanBuilder business planning software.