- From our Employee Manual Builder handbook software template.
- We added the obvious visual cue to mentally associate the strike through with a no-no question.
- Train yourself (and anyone who does interviewing for you) to refrain from asking any questions related to age, gender, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, political belief, physical well-being, or disabilities.
- Ask only job-related questions.
- Remember, make notes on a separate sheet, not on the application form itself.
- What nationality are you? Is that a particular ethnic group surname?
- What church are you a member of? Do your children go to Sunday school?
- What does your spouse do for a living?
- Who will take care of your children after school?
- Are you planning any additions to your family?
- Are you engaged to be married? Do you go steady with anyone at this time?
- Do you speak, read or write a foreign language?
(Ask only if job-related, and then only ask about the language requirement of the job.)
- How will you get to work every day?
- What was your mother’s maiden name? Was your name ever changed from what it is now?
- Do you own a car? Can you drive a car?
(Ask only if needed as a job requirement, e.g., for sales work, deliveries, etc.).
- Did you ever receive unemployment compensation after leaving a former job?
- Why were you discharged from military service? Are you a member of the reserves? Will you have to go to guard camp every year? Do you get a disability pension?
- When do you plan to retire?
- Do you have a bank account?
(Checking account, IRA, stocks, bonds, own your home, own rental property…)
- Do you have a second job?
(You may ask if a second job conflicts in any way with your business objectives or customers’ needs.)
- When will your baby be delivered?
- Is your roommate male or female?
- Have you ever been arrested?
(It is all right to ask if he has ever been convicted of a felony or a major misdemeanor.)
Publish your workplace policies with the most comprehensive employee handbook software template on Earth!
Here’s the easy way to create an employee policies & procedures manual to establish your “ground rules” for working at your company and to build a productive culture. We like people and presume that your employees are intelligent, well-intended individuals — it’s important to show them that you respect them as people as well as employees.
Pre-written sample employee policy handbook includes 200+ employee policies & procedures
Eliminates most of the loopholes that competitors’ software do not. We even inserted “please” & “thank you’ in about 150 places! Developed with HR Experts (we are a member of SHRM), attorneys, successful entrepreneurs, and psychologists. This employee policy manual software template provides excellent management training, ensures that employees are treated fairly, and protects you from lawsuits.
Expert comments throughout explain issues and give direction. Includes everything you need to plan, develop & implement your employee policies and produce a comprehensive employee office policy manual.