Ask Me Anything!
Q&A Every Week
Thursdays 1:00PM (Pacific time)
I’ll be online to answer questions and discuss anything and everything related to building your business.
Business planning, financing, investor pitch, market analysis, sales strategy, hiring / firing, being in your own way… discussing my blog posts.
There’s no cost… I may even invite guest experts or give a webinar
April 13, 2017
Discussion points this week:
- United Airlines throwing out a passenger…
- What are your Values and Practices?
- I share those of Business Power Tools and show you how we implement them in our business planning template
- Above all… Treat you people with dignity!
- Can you afford the PR backlash and overall bad karma like United Airlines?
- How should the CEO of United (and you if in a similar situation) have handled / said publicly about it?
- One-Minute Market Research
- How to use infographics in your business plan to add credibility, color and interest
- Use keyword search to show the number of potential customers searching for your solution
- Meet SearchTriggers.com to see how many site respond to your selected key words / phrases
- Lessons learned over 27 years?
- One is staying the course and how we avoid bright shiny objects
Click Here to Watch